Four Comes To Your Room And Fucking Kills You.

Four Comes To Your Room And Fucking Kills You: Four X Reader Oneshot.

A/N: I wrote this while I was bored and
slacking off in class :D

Four…. What a beautiful name… I can’t help repeat his name over and over in my head. He is the host of a reality show called Battle For BFDI, and I am now the newest contestant in the show! I can’t believe I got the most votes to come on the show… I didn’t know I was THAT popular………………………

Ever since I applied to come on the show, I couldn’t stop thinking about that Four character. I’ve seen him on posters and on tv for so many times. But now that I’ve seen him in real life… he’s so much… hotter.

Whenever the contestants weren’t in a contest, they had little rooms they could stay in. I finally arrived to my room, and took a look around. It wasn’t that much. It had a bed, a closet, and a mirror. I flooped on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

After a while, I heard a little knock on my door. I was a little startled. I answered the door. It was the one and only host of BFB, FOUR??? He was much taller than I was, and his eyes were attentive and staring.

“Oh… uhhh…. Hey there… Mr. Four.” I stuttered in his majestic presence. I was never this close to him before. It made me nervous.

“Hello. Y/N…….” Four said in his super attractive nasaly voice. “You don’t have to call me………. Mister Four, Y/N………. “

“Uhhhhh, wh-what should I…. call you?”

“DADDY.” Four’s voice became demonic. Four grabbed me tightly by the shoulders. His grip was so strong, that my shoulders started to bleed, even though objects don’t have blood ._.)

He SWUNG me around and AROUND. AND LAUNCHED me INTO ORBIT at a billion miles per hour. I screamed loudly, I got the attention of every other contestant. But it was too late, I passed every planet in front of earth, and I was approaching the sun. my skin turned into mush, and soon I was in the sun… my body burst into flames… and I became….

NOTHING.

Despite Four basically killing me… I couldn’t help but…. Love him even more. If my life was going to be taken one way or another… I wouldn’t want it to go any other way. Four taking my life was almost… peaceful. In a weird sort of way. I cannot wait for him to join me in hell, so he can give me excruciating pain once again….

THE END.