Chapter {1} Fluttering? [[Prologue]]

[A/N] : The reader is not a bottom or a top depending if he wants to take dominance at times or to be dominated. Same for jungkook, You and Jungkook are about the same height, You being about a centimeter taller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----{Prologue}------

Narrator's P.o.v ~

[M/n] went to Hawaii for a small vacation. During his last 3 days in Hawaii he decided to go outing and go biking on a trail by his hotel he stayed at. He decided to take his time to enjoy nature and the natural beauty Hawaii has.

On the way his bike hit a bump which happened to be something sharp on the trail. Frustrated [M/n] Got off his bike deciding what to do, he was in the middle of the trail would he go back the way he came or finish the trail and ask for transportation then?

With his bike leaning on a small tree he found a cool Dinosaur bone attraction. As he was resting I side the dinosaur eye socket he heard Atv's motor getting closer to him. Sitting up and looking where the noise was coming from he sees seven Atv's with seven men sitting on them. A dirty blonde boy runs up whilst the others take there time going to the bones.

"Hello" the dirty blonde boy says in English. 'My English is being tested right now think fast' I wave as he approaches me "Hello!" I was mentally patting my back when the rest of the group quickly made their way to the bone I was sitting in. I waved to them all when the tallest brown hair guy starts speaking more fluent English 'Hello! Are we aloud to take pictures?' I gulped my brain is currently working over time 'U-um I don't uh work...here? I'm uh on Vacation...' I now am mentally face paling myself.

He chuckled and started to tell the others when I heard the light brown haired boy say "Hyung."

"Ahhh..You guys speak Korean!?" I practically shout at the group. One of the boys was dramatic and gasped with his hands over his face. "Yes we're from South Korea sorry for speaking English we didn't want to assume you spoke korean" the tallest who spoke English said.

"It's fine, but as I said in my broken English I don't work here but I'm pretty sure you can take pictures. I'm here hiking and my bike's wheel popped and so I'm just resting" I tell them. I look over to see some camera men. "Oh are you guys filming?, sorry I got in the way hehe" I say. The boy who ran up to me waves his hands frantically.

"No, no it's okay yes we are filming but you don't have to leave." I shake my head and smile "it's alright I have to start walking before it gets dark" I hop out the bone. Before a tall but not tallest boy stops me. "Don't worry I can tie the bike to one of our ATVs so then you won't have to walk in the dark" his voice was very caring so much that I'd feel bad for declining the offer.

"It's okay really, you don't have to" I try to reason with them. "I insist" when he says that the others nod in agreement. "Okay but by the way my name is [M/n] Lee, thanks for helping me out" we start walking to the ATVs the camera men and women also follow which is something I often see my sister go through 'They must be popular' I thought.

"Oh I'm Seokjin nice meet you" he reached out for a hand shake which i politely took. "I'm Park Jimin hehe" he giggled also going for a hand shake but before I shook it we were interrupted "I'm Alexander Dusky"
I nodded at the weird name "No he's messing with you his name is Kim Taehyung and I'm Min Yoongi." "Yes and I'm Jhope!" He smiled brightly.

Yoongi slapped the back of Taehyungs head in which he 'ouched'. The next guy stepped next to me making the ones who introduced themselves fall back "I'm Kim Namjoon nice to meet you" I shook his hand. The last boy who had yet to speak was staring in a daze, zoning out.

"Jungkook!" Jin says snapping him out of his trance. "Oh I'm Jeon Jungkook..have I seen you before you seem familiar?" I humed in thought trying to think if I've met him "I don't think so? Anyway thanks once again for helping is there anyway to repay you?" I ask helping the boys tie my bike up to a random ATV.

"Oh no you're fine, no need to repay" Namjoon says. I nod.

"Alright everyone get on the ATVs, [M/n] where are you staying?" Namjoon says. "I'm staying just left from here at the smeraldo hotel." Everyone got on the ATV and I finally got to see who I'm going to be sitting with.

'I think his name was Jeon Jungkook? The dazed one' I thought walking to the ATVs. He still looked at me trying to remember where he remembers me from. I get on the ATV and wrap my arms around his waist for safety.

-Semi Jungkook Pov-

'I have seen this face before but I can't remember who, it's killing me that I can't remember' I bite my lips in frustration. We hit a bump which made [M/n] hold on to me tighter.

Flutter♡ *thump* *thump*

'Huh? My heart just fluttered was it the scare of the ATV or [M/n]'s hands?' I'm really confused. It feels good? To be protecting and being protected? I quickly push the thoughts away I mean I just met him plus I'm not even sure of my sexuality yet. Being an idol and trying to avoid scandals I've yet to experiment with my sexuality.

I started training when I was 13 so none of the relationships at that age we serious.

=Narrator's P.o.v=

It was around noon when Bangtan and [M/n] Got to his Hotel. He and Jungkook got there first followed by the rest and the camera's. [M/n] Got off the ATV and bowed to them all he then got an idea.

"Wait stay here I'll bring you guys a surprise" I say as I quickly run into the hotel and go to my room, unlocking it I run into the room and find the mini cheap hotel kitchen and grab the fresh baked cannoli's I made. I wrap them in baking paper and put them in a plastic container.

I run back outside to see if BTS was still there and they were sitting on their ATV'S chatting amongst themselves. I run up to them stopping at the first ATV which was Jimin. Messy hair and clothes from running I tell them "Here I made these earlier, take them as a thank you gift" I smile brightly. I fix my hair and straighten my clothes.

We all say goodbye and the main camera man asks me if it's alright to upload these scene I told them yes because honestly why not? I wave to them as they leave. I go up to my hotel room and get into Pajamas and do my very simple night time routine. I slept 10 hours that night. I didn't see BTS again in Hawaii and after my Vacation was over I flew back to South Korea. I never seen BTS again.

Or so I thought, and boy was I wrong...

A/N : Hello~ Thanks for reading the first official chapter if you even made it this far ahaha. If you like it don't be afraid to add it to your library;)