Chapter {2} Huh? Brother?

DNA has me quaking alright bye

It's been about 6 months since I got back from my vacation. I got invited on 'Hello Counselor' as a guest host with three others I accepted the offer because I'm a fan of the show and I'd like to see the stage from the host's perspective.

I drove myself to the building for some reason their were tons of people
It's usually not this many people here so I found that very weird buuutt whatever. I arrived and parked on the side of the road which I knew was going to be a nightmare to get out.

I got into the waiting room. Looking at my intro lines of the show memorizing. I noticed three people getting makeup talking with each other. One who was the tallest had brown hair another has bright blue hair and the last one had red hair.
I decide to say hello since we are the guest hosts and because it's more polite to introduce myself.
"Hello~ I'm Lee [M/N] nice to meet you, I'm the other guest today" as I said my name the brown haired one immediately looked up, the others followed his movement.

"Oh hey we met at Hawaii remember? I'm Jungkook" the light bulb in my head went off. "Oh yeah! I remember now I gave you guy's snacks because you helped me out" I smiled at them.
"Yeah that was us...You remember me right?" His eyebrows raised. I don't remember a red haired boy in Hawaii I put my finger up to my lips tapping them lightly in a thinking manner.

"J...J...ah Jhope! You dyed your hair?! It suits you dude" I laugh. He shy's out laughing "Yeah that's me"
The bright blue haired boy cuts in and says. "Well if you had that much trouble remembering Jhope I'm just going to introduce myself, I'm Yoongi"
I admired his bluntness and held my hand out in a 'fist bumping' manner and he gladly bumped it. 'Respect' I thought to my self.

The producer yells "One Minute! Everyone is waiting!" I get ready and go on stage the other host's we already sitting reading their scripts. I smile and take my shoes off. I sit next to Young-Ja and read my intro again. Jungkook, JHope and Yoongi come to the stage making the audience cheer.

=Seating Arrangement=
[Young-Ja, [M/N], TaeGyun, Dong-Yup, Jungkook, Jhope, Yoongi, Chanwoo]

~La la la

The song of 'Hello Counselor' rings in my ear telling me that the show is airing. The audience cheers "Hello! We counsel on your unspeakable concerns, National Competition of worries~ Dong-Yup finishes the intro.

"Today we have one more guest than we usually do and they always stir up sns and are very successful! Jungkook, Jhope and Yoongi from BTS" the crowd roars. "1,2,3 We are BTS nice to meet you" they clap. Young-Ja cuts in "They're so handsome we've officially had the whole group on our show!, They are recently working on a new album that has yet to come out called 'Her'" the audience claps again.

"Yes, we hope you support our new album, it's some we're trying out I hope you guy's like it" Jhope says whilst the others nod. "Our fourth guest is Lee [M/N] and he is the brother of a very famous idol in Korea, he is a big fan of the show so we invited him here!" Chanwoo says.

I bow and sit back down "Hello I'm Lee [M/N]! Nice to meet you~ I'm the brother of IU please take care of me everyone~" I smile and look at the crowd they looked shocked. "You definitely are! You look just like her!" Young-Ja tells me patting my back.

"[M/N] you're a fan of Hello Counselor, who's your favorite host?"

#Momentarily Jungkook P.o.v#

IU?! That's who he looks like I knew he looked familiar. He is just as cute as she is...I can't believe IU has a brother I follow her sns and nothing about a sibling.

Back to the story

"Uh probably Young-Ja haha" I look down embarrassed. She hugs me "ahck!" I yell. She let's go laughing
"Alright we have 3 concerns today one : I'm not a minor! Two : I'm too embarrassed three : You can't make me beautiful"

Dong-Yup reads the first question while he asked Young-Ja to read the girls voice,

YJ = Young-Ja

YJ= "Minors are allowed in the bar! They slam the door in my face. But listen up I'm 26 not 15! Having a young face is ideal for many people but I'm spoken to or respected as my age. Many people my age talk down to me as a child. When I want to go drinking I'm often yelled at, so I show them my ID and they still look down on me, I'm 26 not 16....I'm not a minor!!"

"Wow, I feel really bad for her, [M/N] I don't know your age so I'm gonna guess you look really young so are you 15?" Chanwoo says my mouth hangs open. "No, I'm 21" I pout. Young-Ja grabs me again "That's probably how she feels, anyway let's meet her.

She slides down the slide into the ball pit. Jhope helps her because he was the closest. She slips her shoes.

Let's skip the concern and go to the first break.

It was first break before the second concern so I decided to get some fresh water. I wrist stops me and I turn around "Huh?" I look at the person who grabs me "Oh Jungkook what is it bro?" I pull my arm back and smile.

"Oh nothing really I was just wondering, are you really IUs brother? I mean I never heard of her having a brother but you guys really look alike, if you in a wig I--" I cut his blabbing off "Of course I'm 100% her blood silly, I've told her that she should keep me on the down low because I'm not into the idol-esk life ahaha" I lightly punched him.

"Yeah, okay, yeah I get it ahaha" he blushes super lightly. "Oh Jungkook how old are you? I figured we should be friends after all its fate we all met again hehe" he giggled and bit his lip. "I just turn 20 so your my hyung, if we're friends let exchange numbers...I mean if you want?" I nodded at the information and the offer "Yeah here I'll put my number in, make sure you give it to the others okay?" I write my number on a small paper and put it in his pocket.

"1 minute! Everyone go to stage! " the producer yells. I grab the fresh water and go back to the stage.

Narrative P.o.v

The show went on to the other concern and Jungkook was very distracted and internally fanboying at [M/N]'s number. The only question is, is Jungkook more interested in [M/N] or is he just using him to see IU often?

The show was ending and the audience was leaving. [M/N] was trying to find a way out since fans were around the entire building waiting for BTS. There was no way he wouldn't get mobbed if he left, so he decided to wait until the crowd lifted.

He waited about 45 minutes and they were still there. Sighing [M/N] looked at his wrist watch.

Your p.o.v

It's been 45 minutes! Let me go home!! I sigh out loud. I feel a hand tapping my shoulder "Hey [M/N] wanna get a ride from us? We're leaving from the back it's not that crowded there? JHope asks. I look at my watch again, it was getting late so I accepted the offer.

I grab my bag and my water. I walk up to them "Alright let's go" I say the manager pushes me to move us to the van. Once we go in the van Yoongi sat next to me Jhope in the back and Jungkook riding shot gun. "[M/N] do you want to come our building? Jin and Jimin are making dinner and we always have leftovers?" I look beside me and think "What is he making?" I ask and hear a laugh from Jhope.

"He's preparing Hotpot, rice and cold noodles, you in?" Yoongi says. "Absol-fucking-lutetly hyung, it sounds delicious"

Tease ^-^✌