Chapter {11} Welcome home

♡ Mic Drop got Spicer booyy and it's hella thicc ♡

M/N ' s POV

It's been about a week since I stupidly got drunk at Jimins party. Bts went to America for their TV debut on American TV and also starring on shows and radio's. I miss my boyfriend so much I just wanna hug the shit out of him. Their coming back from America today.
Working has been a pain but I managed to get manager of the month.

I'm currently laying on the bed on Jungkooks dorm because he had me house sit. I hear some knocks coming from the front door. I look in the peep hole to see it's BTS's manager along with bts. But the problem is the manager isn't supposed to know I'm here. 'Ohh shit' I mentally curse myself the doorknob starts to jiggle.

I quickly run to Jungkooks room and shut myself in, slide under the bed and wait for jungkook to come ;-;.

Jungkook Pov

We get to the dorm my manager let's us in. Such a thrilling week it was for us but I'm jet lagged so I'm just wanting to sleep.

"Alright guy's good work, you guy's are making history" Manager hyung says. "Thanks good work to you too!" Namjoon says as manager hyung walks out. "Hey I'm going to rest" I tell them and proceed to my bedroom. I walk into my room and hear snoring.
My eyes widen and I gulp I look under my bed hoping it's not a sasaeng problem.

I sigh in relief that it's my boyfriend. I totally forgot I asked him to take care of the dorm, I quietly laugh and pull him out from under the bed. I lay him down and cuddle with him. I kiss his nose and he comes into my body heat. "I missed you..."

M/N ' s POV

I woke up warm and I was being hugged. Slightly terrified I open my eyes and see that it's just Jungkook. I gasp and smile wide. I jump up from my laying position to straddle him. I grab a pillow and hit him lightly. "Kook! I missed *Kiss* you~ *Kiss*" I shower his face with kissed. He wakes up laughing.

"I missed you too" he grabs my head and pulls me so our foreheads touch. He gives me a huge kiss on the lips. He pulls away and we just sit there staring in each others eyes. He hands grab my waist and I arch my back teasing him.

The door opens 'great, just peaches and cream' I froze in the position as Yoongi opens the door. "Oops..anyway Jungkook-ah, when your done with your boyfriend I need to speak with you about this song." He closes the door without Jungkooks answer. "Well, that was awkward" I get off of him.

"Kook, go see what Yoongi-Hyung wants I'll wait here..." he smiles and gets out of bed. "Alright but we'll 'play' when I get back alright" the blush on his cheeks redden as he finishes the sentence. I laugh at his cuteness. "Yeah, Yeah I'm going to put up a fight" I wink as he leaves.

I lay back down play on my phone. About 15 minutes later my eyes get tired and I fall asleep.

I wake up cold and shivering. I whine my eyes still closed reaching for a blanket. I open my eyes after not feeling a blanket, I had a little attitude. I see that my shirt was pulled up and my sweatpants were off. "Kook, it's cold~" I scrunch my eyebrows together.

Jungkook Pov

I undressed M/N and began caressing his inner thighs. Soft whimpering starts to come from him so I kiss him.
I message his thighs more "Kook, It's cold~" he looks angry. "Sorry, I thought you wanted to play?" I crawl on top of him and smile. "It's cold" he whines, he tries to sit up but I push him back.

I keep my hand on his shoulder and I kiss with tongue while my other hand rubs him through his underwear. He puts his hands in my boxers and he began touching my ass. "You know you have a nice ass kook ahah" he begins giggling. "Do I?" He nods.

"Kook remember what I told you?" I shook my head still kissing him. Suddenly I get flipped over. "I was going to put up a fight?" My eyes widen. "Wait M/N~" He begins dry humping me. My cheeks fire up and I look up at him. His lips swollen from the kissing and his cheeks peach colored. He leans over next to my ear still humping.

He moans into my ear "you tease..." I moan his name. He takes my boxers off and looks at me. "You look so cute Kook" he smiles.

"You look so sexy M/N" I flipped him over. I take his underwear off. I feel up his thighs. "Ah~" I smirk. I take his manhood into my mouth inexperienced I still wanted my boyfriend to feel good. Sucking it he grabs my hair and moans loud. "Ahh" I look up at his "Kook~ ah I want you to ah feel good too" he manages to say in a moaning fit.

He puts us in a 69 position and begins to suck on mine too. Both of us in a moaning fit. M/N climaxes first and then I followed up. We lay together naked. "God, I love you" I tell him. He pecks my lips. "I'm so in love with you kook" he says. "Want to shower? I'm all sweaty" he nods. We head into a hot steamy shower.

Love you guys ♡