Chapter {12} You're in trouble

Thanks for the votes ♡ I totally. don't deserve them but thank you. Grab your holy water.

Your Pov-

I was feeling hot and bothered so being extremely hormonal I deciding to relieve myself. As I was watching video's my mind was always thinking of Jungkook. Moaning into my pillow my phone rang. I groaned and went to see who it was.

It was Jungkook and he was face timing me. I looked in the mirror and "Hey kook, What's up?" He smiled I tried to keep the camera up because I was wearing a old oversized red t-shirt I wear for pajamas and nothing else. "You look cute~ anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come to the wings tours final day?"

"Yeah I would love to! Don't I need a ticket though?" He shook his head "no, I'm going to put you with Taehyungs friend Bogum hyung is that fine?" I nod my head. I must of accidentally press play on the porn because it started playing.

I fumbled to pause it again but accidentally showed my nakedness to Jungkook. I didn't notice I showed myself. And nervous laugh about the porn. "I uh aha.." he blushes "what was playing huh?" I gulped "Nothing it was a...youtube video.." he looked mad "you watch YouTube with your bottom half completely naked? We're you watching porn?"

My cheeks turn peach coloured "Yes..." he furrows his eyebrows.
"Why do you need porn, I could do much better and I get to touch you" I get hard at his tone. "You're always working and I don't want to bother you, You're making history kook" I grab myself secret.

"Yeah but you mean the world to me so next time I better be over there."I nod "it's a deal kook" we get ready to end the FaceTime but jungkook has something to say before it ends "Oh and your in trouble after the concert [M/N]~" he ends the call.

I think about those words "I'm...what?" I go to the shower.

Concert time

I grab a denim jacket a white shirt, black joggers and White timberlands. I also grab a Army bomb and head out the door. I get into the huge stadium and go to a top balcony and see Bogum? "Hi, are your Bogum hyung?" He smiles, wow I can tell he captures hearts. "Yeah you must me [M/N]-ah right?" I nod.

(Skip through the end of the concert because we all know it's bomb)

My voice was hoarse and scratchy from screaming. Everyone is crying and sad it's the end. I smile in sadness and tear up also. After the concert I went home and took another shower for bed. I brushed my teeth after and laid on my bed watching Netflix. I yawn half asleep. Wearing a super oversized gray t-shirt that shows your collarbones and gray sweatpants and white calf socks.

Some knocks on your door. Grumpy you get up and look through the peephole. 'Jungkook?' I open the door surprised "What's wrong kook? It's late you should be sleeping" he smiles and hugs me I close the door and lock it. I pat his back suddenly I feel a dark aura from Jungkook "Remember what I told you earlier...M/N..." I pull away and look at his face. Bedroom eyes and messy hair. I gulp and run away.

He quickly catches me, he carries me in the bear hug position and sits me on my bed he sits on the bed and makes me straddle his lap. He puts his hands in my pants and touches me butt. "You always have me, I will always pleasure you with whatever wishes you have" I'm blushing from ear to ear.

I bite my lip "same goes for me..." I try to get off his lap but he slides me back on him. "Good because I'm topping our first time" he smirks as my mouth drops. He presses his lips on mine and uses tongue. His hips thrust into my clothed bottom every so often making me groan.

I grab a handful of his hair. His hands slide the pants off my butt and I help take them off. "You look so cute" he whispers in my ear leaving me in my shirt and socks. "You're so sexy kook" I kiss his neck. He unzips his pants "do you have lube?" I nod and grab it from my dresser. "Every time you step your ass jiggles it's sexy" he pulls me back into his lap but he already pulled his jeans off so he was in his boxers.

He pulls his manhood from his boxers and rubs the lube on it. He takes the remainder boxers off. As I was on his lap. I put my face in the crook of his neck. He lifts me up looking up at me "It's gonna hurt for a while.." he kisses my nose and sucks on my lips. He slowly lines me up to him and slides himself in my. "Oww!" It hurts..." I whimper in the crook of his neck.

He kisses my eyes "You're doing good M/N, you feel so nice" he smiles. I try to smile back but I feel myself sink deeper into him. "Ah! Ow holy fuck" I whisper and moan at the same time. I sink until I feel the top of his balls. I look at him in the eyes. My hands hold his shoulders. The pain subsided for the moment.

I move up and down once and let a insanely embarrassing moan. "You sound so sexy in my ears" he presses his forehead against mine. I suck on his lips. He starts to thrust "Ah kook warn me" my mind starts to feel dizzy. "Do you feel nice M/N?" I nod "it feels good"

"Do you want to go deeper?" He asks smiling and liking his lips. "Ah H-how?" He grabs my upper thighs and picks me up still inside. He pushes my thighs up and let's gravity push me down. He hits my spot and I gasp. I push my head back into his neck gasping and moaning. Every time he hits that spot I let out a embarrassing girly moan. I curse at him telling him how good it feels.

"God, your beautiful M/N your voice is hypnotizing to me" he sits us back down. "I'm going to pull out okay? I'm going to cum" I whimper feeling the bumps of his veins and his tip slide out of me. I feel warm liquid on my stomach. He takes in my manhood that hasn't came yet into his mouth. "Ah kook fuck~" I grab his hair. A moment later I cum into his mouth on accident. "Fuck sorry kook" I say out of breath.

He swallows it and lays in bed with me. "I'm so in love with you M/N..." he smiles. " I love you too kook don't forget that" I kiss his forehead.

I'm sorry I wasn't consistent with updating I had exams and I also deleted this chapter like 5 times because I'm picky.