*Bonus* Chapter {4} Hormones

A/N this is a small smutty chapter With Jungkook and his hormones you can skip this chapter if you are a child of jisoos this chapter is for fun for the reader it doesn't totally affect the story

After [M/n] left jungkook already had gotten ready for bed to get up to practice in the morning. Tossing and turning Jungkook couldn't find that comfortable spot in his bed and couldn't fall asleep so looking up at the ceiling his mind began to wonder.

Every naughty fantasy he imagined, you always popped up. He blushed and covered his head with a pillow he had already been aroused earlier so it was painful when he was getting aroused again. Going to his hamper he took out the shorts and the shirt [M/N] wore of his sitting on his bed he felt extremely embarrassed for what he was about to do.

Sitting with his head up against the headboard he took the clothing to his nose to smell you. Jungkook having a very sensitive nose he found that you smelled like coconut mixed with mint and sweat from you wearing it. His eyes closed and he began to sniff it more unconsciously his hand traveled down into his pants. His mouth parted and he began to touch himself with you in his head. Drool was coming out of his mouth slightly and onto the clothes. He turned and got into a different position the clothes still in his fist he was on all fours.

Elbows on the bed while his hand held the clothes to his nose his other hand pumping his manhood quiet low grunts came out of his mouth as his tongue came out of his mouth slightly. "[M/N]....ah.....ssss-shit, ah [M/N] mmn" he came after reaching climax.
Soon feeling ashamed for doing the extremely dirty act he washed up and was exhausted after and quickly went to sleep.

His cheeks and nose were tinted as they were when he yelled at you to get out.