Chapter {5} Invited by IU

About 2 weeks later [M/N] had been working his ass off because his boss had been warning him that if he keeps 'slacking' off he was going to be working a lower wage which would ruin [M/N] because you are just able to pay bills and rent.

Sitting in his office his alarm went off which means it's break time. Stretching and popping your bones you grab your wallet and phone. You decide to go to Seoyoung Café for some coffee. You went in and ordered your drink, sat down and began to look at your text messages.

Your sister had texted you about 10 minutes ago saying '[M/N I'm inviting you to go to this party so you're going, you need some fun plus you don't have work for those two days I already checked' I roll my head back and sigh. I text back 'Is it fancy or informal sis? Because you're buying me a better suit if it's fancy. I'd rather be relaxing at home then to party somewhere I don't know anyone"

She took about 2 minutes to text back and my coffee was served so I thanked the waiter and began to drink the coffee. 'Yeah whatever, I know but you do know someone me haha I could introduce you to people. You're going I'm already looking for suits.' I huff like a child being dragged to school.

'Fiinne don't expect me to be on my best behavior though hehe -_^' I text back. She texts 'Okay great, it's on Thursday at 8:45 I'll pick you up and deliver your suit' I look at my watch and decide it's time to go back to work.

Jungkook p.o.v

My group got invited to a party for Artists and Actors/Actresses. We're aloud to invite a guest I really want to invite [M/N]

We're currently being fitted for suits when Taehyung decides to tease me "You know IU-noona is going to be there right?" He whispers in my ear. I blush but shrug shyly. My mind immediately goes to [M/N] his and her face look so alike it's going to be even harder to face her. Jimin punches Taehyung "Quit teasing the maknae" Taehyung pouts and quits.

Our stylist decides to put us in classic black designer suits but have unique ties so of course Taehyung was excited with his growing tie collection.

They were all designer ties so we all picked one we liked. I can't help but to wonder what [M/N] is doing or if I'd see him soon to invite him. Would he want to go or would he think I'm strange. That boy is confusing me and I hate it and I love it. I've never felt this way before EVER....