Chapter { 13 } Epilogue

Thanks so such for the support, don't cry another short story is coming soon! Which member do you want me to do? Maybe even another group? I'm Multifandom so comment something you want but I'll do the plot ♡

M/N P.O.V 4 years later...

Today is Jungkook and my 4th anniversary. Jungkook gave me confidence to find a better job which by luck I did and I was promoted to head Ceo of a skin company.  Money flow was great and I could pay my bills with extra cash left.

Jungkook was still an idol but working on collabs and his solo album since Jin enlisted. Jin sends everyone a hand written later, including me which was sweet he and the others became family to me. He and my sister were making music together, Now don't worry ARMY knows were dating.

Our first anniversary was when he announced to ARMY that we were together. BTS grew an insane amount worldwide which opened the international fans to more groups...

Jungkook was coming over to celebrate our anniversary. I made the dinner but bought a cake and some red wine. I sat at the table smiling, remembering the amazing times we had. I was interrupted by my door opening, I gave him a key. "Honey I'm home aha " he giggled cutely I get up and walk over to him.

I could tell he went to the dorms to change into more causal clothes. I smile and kiss his lips. "Happy anniversary Kook~" I guide him into the dinning room. "Wow, please tell me you made this I love your cooking" I nod. "Everything except the cake"
...

We finished eating dinner and know we were cuddling on the couch. Jungkook was combing my hair with his fingers and I was getting drowsy. I was about to sleep when Jungkook tapped me. "Wha?"I look up at him, he sits up and I sit facing him. "What is it?" I rub my eyes. He hands me a silver box. "Can I open it?" He smiles widely and nods.

I open the box and with it was a note 'Your wings shine brightest' I blush and smile. I removed the note and see a Gold necklace with three pendants a angel wing, a J and a my initial. I smile and hug him. Pushing him down onto the couch. I smother him in kisses "I *Kiss Love *You " I sit back up.

"I have a present for you to" I grab the black velvet box from my bedroom. "Here Kook" he looks over at me. I kneel on one knee "Kook, you know I'm not the best with the mushy stuff but your the best thing that's happened to the world, BTS and most importantly me, Would you marry me?" I smile.

He looks shocked then starts to laugh "M/N look.." he pulls a red shiny box from his back pocket and opens it, a blue diamond ring and band. We engulf each other in hugs.