Chapter {9} Bath

It's been about 3 weeks since me and Jungkook started to date. The rest of the members were fine with it and said they seen it at the start. Me being busy with work and Jungkook being an idol we haven't really seen each other and this weekend we both finally had time to hang out.

I invited him to my apartment because I promised to make him skewers. We currently eating dinner talking and laughing. As we got done eating jungkook and I took the plates and other dishes to the sink. I began to wash the dish almost done when I feel Jungkook hug me and then quickly steal a peck on my cheek.
"Yah!" I say laughing.

I get done washing the dishes and decide to see where jungkook snuck off to. Turns out he was in my room watching TV. "Hey [M/N] you have a nice master bathroom" I say thanks but no shortly he says "wanna bathe together?" Our cheeks heat, we haven't really had time to actually act like boyfriends. I bite my lip and nod so, we start heading for the bathroom.
Jungkook Pov

Not going to lie I was just kidding but I guess we're bathing together. My head full of naughty imagination is going crazy right now. We stand awkwardly in the bathroom. Oh kill me already I can't take this much tension.

[M/N] starts the water and I start to take my clothes off started with my socks working up while [M/N]'s slightly taller stature looks away and starts to undress also he mumbles "D-dont look Kook, wait til I get in the bath" He's pouting his lips, man I just wanna kiss them.

He gets done undressing and quickly hops into the big steamy bath. I finish undressing and hop in to. Our skin touching each other I see his cheeks are red maybe from the hot bath but I was sure I was blushing also. "Kook you have a nice body" he adverts his eyes I giggle "you do too, I wish I was taller though" he laughs leaning slightly forward covering his mouth cutely "I wish I had your muscle definition and tone so ahaha" I smile and flick water towards him.

"Ack!" He yells and splashes me this makes us break into a water fight. We gradually got closer as we fought until I felt one of his hands grip my knee and he still playfully oblivious to his grip. He giggles every time he splashes me. "Kook pass me the bubble soap?" He asks I reach over and give it to him and he starts making bubbles. He takes a hand full of the white bubble foam and spreads in on my cheeks.

"There now you have a beard aha" I take some bubbles and dot it on his nose. He kisses me to be sweet and pulls away me always wanting more I leaned in for another. This one was longer and more passionate. My hormones were raging and bubble completely cover our bodies.

"Mnhm...Kook" He groans as I bite his bottom lip. I giggle "Touch me [M/N]" I physically see him gulp. He bites his lips and starts touching my body. His touch sends tingles throughout my body. Confidentially he leans over and starts kissing my neck.

"Ah!" I probably sounded girly it surprised me. He smiles "you're cute..." I already have a hard on and it's deadly painful. "[M/N]..." I guide his hand to touch my manhood. He pumps me looking into my eyes. His plump lips are now somewhat swollen from kissing I take his and start doing the same. "Ahss, Kook" he moans.

"L-lets rub them together? Ah" I moan. [M/N] Bites his lip and nods we scoot closer together and I start pumping our manhoods together. [M/N] let out a lewd moan which was really loud. He was starting to drool. "Ah [M/N] stick out your tongue" he reluctantly sticks out his pink tongue.

I start to suck on his tongue and he sucks on mine. About 10 minutes we were exhausted "Ah! Kook I'm going to cum soon" I was feeling it too. "Me too [M/N]" he grabs my shoulders and moans loud. He cums and immediately releases his tight grip on my shoulders. I pump us together a few more times before I cum too.

"I'm tired~" his eyes still half lidded. He looked adorable and sexy. "Me too let's drain this water and wash off" he nods and smiles showing his dimples, man were they Illegal. We cleaned off and [M/N] told me I could wear his clothes. We're about the same size so I wasn't too worried.

"Here Kook your favorite!" He laughed and handed me a white t-shirt and some boxers. He wore a black long sleeve shirt which hugged his body nicely man he looks so sexy.
He also wore red boxers.

We lay in his cream coloured bed "I'm the big spoon Kook, I'm taller it'd be uncomfortable aha" I pouted my lips and [M/N] steals a peck. I blush from the surprise. "Yah!" I laugh he cuddles me being the big spoon and my being the little spoon took in his body heat and quickly went asleep. [M/N] follows soon after.

So how did you guys like the first ten chapter? I'm doing this storied chapter in group simple because it's easier for me too ;-;.

If the pictures don't load message me. And I'm sorry in advance if they don't load.

 And I'm sorry in advance if they don't load