Chapter {10} Birthday Alcohol

Jungkook Pov

I woke up at around 8:56 am to [M/N] hugging my lower torso. My cheeks turn pink and I start to think over last night. Everything felt so right and it felt amazing. I decide to be cliche and kiss [M/N]s slightly bloated cheeks. It takes about 2 minutes and he starts to wake up. I turn towards him and he turns toward me, his cute eyes flutter open and he smiles with his beautiful smile and adorable dimple.

"Hey kook, did you sleep fine?" He asked. I pretend I didn't "No, I couldn't really sleep, I was stirring around all night" I fake pout "Aw why kook? Was the bed crowded?" I say "No, it was because you snort loud~" try to keep up my act "Yah!" He punches me which causes my to bust laughing. "I'm just kidding, I slept suupppper good" [M/N] chuckles "Well I'm glad" he sits up and shows his bed hair.

I laugh and ruffle it more "You're bed head is so adorable sexy" I smile. "Everyone fiber of your being is Sexy kook" he pecks my lips. And I blush from suprise. "Text Jin hyung that your okay and tell him you'll have breakfast here" I let out a loud 'yessss'
[M/N] heads to the kitchen and I text Jin. He texts me back 'Yah! Today's Jimins birthday so we're having a party' I didn't forget silly Jin, Jimin is my brother(metaphorically) we have to be there for each other.

I go to the kitchen to ask if [M/N] wants to go because their friends. I stop at the corner and try not to laugh, [M/N] had Girl generations 'Lion Heart' on and was dancing to the choreo. He screams when Tiffany says 'Ladies yall know what I'm talkin' about right?' He scream "YEAH!" With the song and I burst out laughing.

He turns around peach cheeks and squint at me "You lion!!!" He pounces while laughing "Yah! Yah! The food" he curses under his breath and continues cooking. I head to the bathroom to shower.

After I showered I borrowed [M/N] grey sweat pants and white t-shirt.
The food was done and [M/N] was taking off his apron. "Kook, Breakfast is ready! " He must not have seen me. "I know goof, anyway Jimin hyungs birthday is today and we're having a surprise party wanna come?" He thinks for a moment.

"What time?" I reply "Like maybe 7:45 pm? You have work today?" He nods "Yeah I have work today but I get off around 6:15 pm so I could make it" I continue to eat. "Alright whatever you wanna do" he pats my head "I'm gonna go shower for work, my home is yours so help yourself to anything you like"

He heads to the bathroom. I finish my food and wash the dishes after. I text Jin 'Hyung, I asked [M/N] if he was gonna go, he says he has work but will try to make it" he texts back 'Alright, By the way Taehyung used all your fresh scent shampoo and conditioner' I spam him angrily 'what?!' 'It's expensive' 'splash toilet water on him, he doesn't deserve to smell good' 'pinch him for me!' 'Hyung lock my room door, please'

The bathroom door opens and I look over to [M/N] in a fluffy black towel. I gulp and look away pretending to watch TV. About 10 minutes later he comes out in his work suit. "You look hot" I smile to tease him. "Yeah I feel hot.. as in when I get outside I'm going to sweat my ass off, it's hot out today" he starts to head out the door.

"Oh! Wait you forgot something" I say "What did I forgot kook?" He looks at me confused. I kiss his lips "A Goodluck on work and good by kiss" his cheeks pouted and he want to leave "Oh kook you forgot something..." I smirk "Oh yeah what?"
He steps out the door "I love you!"

He leaves before I could tell him back.

Time skip Jungkook is at the dorm

It's around 6:30 and I'm worried where is [M/N]. I'm finishing getting ready and I text [M/N] 'Hey are you home from work, you don't have to come if your too tired' I put my phone down and began to style my hair. I hot Jimin hyung a album of us in all of our trips we took since our debut. I got a text back 'I'm coming Kook, Jimin is my friend work was stressful today is all..'