Don't push! {Smut}

Jungkook topping

M/N P.O.V

Hung over from Billboard music awards Kook and I were sleeping in just our boxers. I think it was like 1:34 p.m. I woke up to warm wet lips on mine. "Mm what is it babe?" I said voice groggy from the night before.

Jungkook didn't say anything, I feel one of his hands slide in my boxers and squeeze my ass. I whine "stop Kook....too tired" I put my hand on his shoulder. I feel weight on my abdomen. I huff like a child and playfully punch his chest. "Ow" he pretends to be hurt which I took the bait. I sat up concerned "Sorry did I hit you too hard " I kiss the spot I hit.

He nodded and stuck his lips out. I peck his warm lips on mine as I do his hand goes behind my neck pulling me in for a kiss. I feel him using tongue and sucking on mine. My mind starts getting fuzzy and my checks are hot, my whole body tingles as he continues kissing me.

We're both sitting across from each other until Kook gets up and grabs somethings that were in a black drawstring bag. I didn't question it but I was curious. He came back and we both sat criss crossed across from each other. He leaned over and kissed me again making sure I was still in the mood. He bit my lip pulling away.

I grunt at the lost connection of our lips. He opens the drawstring bag pulling out lube and a purple jelly hole. I gulp is he going to jerking off in front of me? Thoughts flooded my horny mind. He kisses me again but his hands work magic. He takes my dick out of my boxers then his. My legs spread apart as he got closer. He began to jerk our dicks against each other.

"Hmmph" I hold onto his shoulders moaning. Then I feel the purple toy on top of our dicks. He slowly pushing the hole both of our dicks closer than ever then jerks the purple hole. It felt amazing.  "Mmm Kook, ahgn...feels...good" my tongue slips out of my mouth at the feeling. He smirks also feeling good. "Your holed tighter though " he manages the chuckle and grunt. He moves it faster and I lose it.

I was sure I was louder than a murder victim.  "Mmmm Ahh....Kook...Jungkook" I was super embarrassed by the uncontrollable noises I was making. After about 25 minutes the hole was lifted. I whine from the coldness, he pulls out this purple bumpy stick. I look confused "It's anal beads babe" he confirms. I lay down exhausted red checks from ear to ear. I feel the beads go in me, one bump, two then three. Kook looks at me squirm and smirks I feel him get closer to me. He inserts the other end into himself. I look at his sexy face.

He moves making the beads go deeper into the both of us. We're both moaning each others name. I'm drooling from the lust. Just looking across from me I can see kooks hole taking in the beads and he can see mine. He does something unexpected, he stands up our legs crossed together. My legs now on his shoulders as he stands. He pushes the beads super deep into both of us. "Ahh! Don't push aghnmmm don't ah push," I moan feeling extreme pleasure. "Don't you want me to keep going further and further..." he smirks moaning pushing the beads up and down. I start to cum "Mm aggmm so good" I cum on my own chest moments later kook cums on me.