Chapter {3} Frustrated

DNA is bomb *Mic Drops* hehe

Your Pov

The thought of Hotpot burns in my mind and I am mentally drooling. A tap on my shoulder pulls me out of my foodie fantasy "So, [M\N] what do you do for a job?" Jhope asked with curiosity. "I'm a Graphic fashion designer for luxurious korean and overseas brands" I earned a 'Wow' from Jungkook.

"That's cool, anyway were always there" I nodded.
___________________________

The building was huge and for the most part the workers were professional. Yoongi-Hyung tells me we need to use the elevator to get to their dorms. Something that has always bothered me as a child was elevators simply because I could die ar any given time.

I was the last one to get in and the hesitation was real with me I was getting ready to say 'Alright bye I'll just wait for the rain to stop' but my gut pushed me in along with the actual 8 men and women physically pushing me in. I was squished to the back. "Sorry Jungkook-ah, do you mind letting me squeeze behind you I don't like elevators.."

He gulps and nods I greatfully got behind him holding rails on the side of the elevators. The door opened and two men went out And the floor stopping makes the whole elevator shake which makes me stumble the only problem is jungkook is in front of me so he stumbled also I grab his waist to make sure he doesn't fall.

"Sorry, Jungkook-ah this is a small reason why I hate elevators." I take my hands away from his waist and pat his hand.

Another small Jungkook Pov:

My heart was getting out of control I was actually starting to wonder if they could hear it thumping. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach, a feeling I feel when We go on stage. My cheeks feel like there hot. I can feel his breath on my neck god what have I done for this blissful punishment?

Back to your Pov

Eventually the workers got out of the elevator and I was able to breathe. I sighed in relief my personal bubble around me again. Yoongi leads us to their room. I make sure I'm the last in because I'm a guest I wouldn't want to barge in. "You can take your shoes off right there" Jhope points to a row of shoes and ruffles my hair.

I walk behind Jungkook until I see the rest of members in front of me I bow repeatedly. "Thank you for having me.." I bow to all of them. Jimin looks up from the vegetables he was chopping and Jin greets me waving behind a giant pot. "It smells amazing, I'm drooling.." I smile.

"We glad you can join us the rain is starting to let up so you can go home safely after you eat" Rapmonster says
"Ah alright thank you..?" I paused so he can say his name. "Rapmonster but please call me Rapmon or Namjoon my real name" I smile holding out my hand for him to shake.

He does and the blonde hair boy speaks "I'm Park Jimin Nice to meet you" I nod and smile. The gray haired boy looks up from the television " I'm V Or Kim Taehyung but call me Taehyung" he holds out a fist which I gladly bumped. The dark haired boy introduces himself "I'm Jin, World wide handsome nice to MEAT you" he holds up some meat.

I gasp dramatically and high five him laughing. "Oh man, that was good" Yoongi interrupts "He has a big enough ego already [Y/N] let's be real here, his dad jokes make me mentally age 5 years" I crack up again but this time at Yoongi's savageness.

Jin and Jimin finish making the dinner and me and the other members sit patiently at the dinning table. It's a oval table and we sat down in this order.

Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi

Namjoon. Jimin.

Taehyung, [Y/N], Jhope

The hotpot was in the middle of the table along with sides of rice and vegetables. I take my plate and fill it up respectively. My taste buds loved the dinner. I humed into the food for it being delicious until someone tried bring up a conversation.

"So [Y/N], I heard your IU'S little brother tell me how cool that is" Taehyung laughs smiling smugly eating his food. "Well when she started to get popular I got worried but I was proud of her for following her dreams. I was worried because with fame comes criticism and backlash but has a lot of good people surrounding her with positivity. "

"Yeah our Jungkook has all of her albums ahaha" Namjoon elbows Jungkook. I gave a playful glare to him "Really? Hmm very suspicious Jungkook... You like my sister, we'll too bad she likes older guys haha" I pretend to shoot him with a gun.

Jungkook chokes on his dinner and his cheeks turn bright rose red. He gulps hard "I-idiot I'm not after her..." he looks guilty down. "Suuurree" I tease causing the other members to laugh. Jungkook unexpectedly shoots up causing the table to tip a little making the lukewarm hotpot spill on me. 'Ahck!' The members try to clean me up but I reply 'I'm okay' or 'it's fine' repeatedly.

Jungkook looks extremely apologetic but bolts to one of the other rooms. "Alrighty, Since Jungkook spilled it on you, you have the liberty to go into his room and pick a shirt and shorts while I wash yours. I decline but Jin continues to insist.

I gave up and begin to walk to jungkook's room. I find the door and knock on the door. "Come in.." I open the door and look for Jungkook, he's at his monitor listening to music. "Jin told me to get some clothes from your room, I tried to decline but he's so persistent."

He smiles slightly "here see if these fit" he hands me a white shirt and some dark blue basketball shorts. Well I don't really want to find a bathroom or a changing room so I'll just change here besides jungkook is listening to music. I take my shirt off and make sure I don't get hotpot on his room. I slip on the white shirt which fits except the shirt was kind of stretched out by his muscles. I'm not flabby but I'm not as toned as jungkook. It'll work though.

I unbutton my jeans and Jungkooks door opens. Jimin walks in I look up and Jimin is blushing his eyes dart over to where jungkook is sitting and he smirks. I unconsciously look over to, Jungkook sitting at his desk but his chair was facing me and I look up to jungkook's face and he was sweating and biting his lips. My eyes look over his whole body language.

Jungkook gasps and covers his crotch. Blushing madly he yells "G-get out!" I quickly rush out confused. I found a bathroom and changed. I came back to give Jin my clothes to wash.

Jimin was standing by Jin and quickly left after seeing me come to Jin. "Don't get to confused Jungkook is very hormonal but it's normal don't be weirded out by how he acted alright? I pats my shoulder taking my clothes.
I shrugged and I sit on their sofa as Yoongi and Namjoon surf the television.

After about 45 minutes my clothes were in the dryer and Jungkooks door finally opens. I look up at him and observe his face. He looks tired and his cheeks and the tip of his nose was tinted with a dazed blush. He opens the fridge and grabs some orange juice. He puts his glass into the fridge and comes to sit on the sofa.

He ignores me and I feel a pang in my feelings. "Listen Jungkook I...I don't know what I did but whatever I did I hope your not angry with me I'm truly sorry what ever I did wasn't on purpose so i--" he abruptly interrupts me "No I'm sorry I yelled at you, It was my fault so you don't have to apologize [M/N] I'm not mad at you.." he nods.

"[M/N] your clothes are done drying it's 10:56 p.m I hope it's not too late if you'd like you can stay here?" I shake my head "no it's already I have work to do anyway but thanks for the generosity Jin-hyung" he hands me my clothes and I make sure to change in the bathroom I take the clothes back to Jungkooks room to put in his hamper.

I come back "Alright well I think I have time to catch the last bus home... Bye guy's thanks for the meal! Good luck on your comeback!" They all come to wish me goodbye. "Bye [M/N]!!!!" I giggle. "Thanks guys"

I catch the last bus thankfully and go to my apartment. Unfortunately I didn't sleep until 4:23 a.m due to the paper work I had to do. I'm definitely going to need black coffee before work.