Chapter {6} Complete Fate

Party night

I took a shower and I'm now currently finishing paper work. It's 7:30 when I hear a knock at my door.
I go up to get it and it's my sister I smile and give her a big hug "I've missed you noona" she hugs me back and says the say.

"Alright bro here's your suit, uh hope it 'suits' your taste ahaha" I cringe "you're such a dad noona" she punches me "Alright, alright let me change make yourself at home?" She nods and looks around my apartment.

I go to my room and open the bag to find a cream coloured GUCCI suit. She really spent this much money? I put the suit on and she surprisingly found the right size. I walk out to the living room where Ji-Eun(IU)Noona was sitting. I cough to get her attention "wooww you look good I have great style huh!" I push her playfully "Yah! This is GUCCI you really spent this much money on a suit! Are you crazy Noona?!" She smiles and shakes her head "it's a gift silly I haven't seen you in such a long time I felt guilty" I murmur "Well thanks Noona I appreciate your gift"

"Well let's do your hair yeah?" I nod and lead noona to the bathroom where I keep a few hair products.
"This is it?" I punch her "products are expensive" she nods agreeing with me. "When let's give you a light perm? I think you'd look amazing with curls" I hesitate "I don't know sis but I'll trust you..."

Your hair took 15 minutes and it was time to leave for the party. "Come on you look great! I've already called my manager and he's parked outside" Ji-Eun pulls me to the car by my wrist. I was pouting the entire time because I felt very out of my comfort level.

We got to the party 2 minutes late but at least we got there the traffic was terrible. I followed my sister like a lost baby duck. She walked on a red carpet and posed for pictures. Ji-Eun looks at me and motions to come over I relentlessly shake my head no but she drags you to the carpet. My awkward tendencies are acting up and I have no clue how to pose. She walks off and leaves me on the carpet by myself.

I do a quick peace sign and leave. I look over to see my sister getting served a drink by JYP "Hello..." I greet him and he smiles. my sister pokes me "Hey weren't you a guest on Hello Counselor with some of BTS?" I nod confused of why she would bring that up. "Well look there here also now go mingle while your young " she pushes me in sight of BTS.

They look so professional and important my ego shrinks a shred.
Jin is the first to see me "Oh, Hey [M/N] look jungkook [M/N] is here." Jungkook awkwardly chuckles and Jimin speaks up "Yeah he wanted to invite you as his dat--I mean his friend ahaha but he was too shy"

"Well you have my number just text me no need to be shy" I laugh.
"If you know your free text me and I'll look in my schedule so we could hang out? It doesn't have to just me unless all of you want to go?" They all somewhat agreed.

"Oh I have a question, is there a drink here non-alcoholic? I'm average but I'd rather not get drunk and embarrass my sister haha" Rapmon answers "Uh Yeah Jungkook go show him since your underage you know where it's at"

"Well [M/N] let me show you, hey later do you want to come over to the dorm we could play video games?" I thought it over and since I don't have work tomorrow I agreed. "Alright I don't have work the next two days so sure I have work Sundays though"

"Awesome!"