Chapter {8} More

"Kiss Me.."

He starts laughing which hurt my heart. "Come on Kook enough jokes what do you want" I decide to be daring I straddle his waist. He uncovers his arm to see what I was doing. "I uh I was serious [M/N] Kiss me" I physically see him gulp and I'm sure my cheeks are just as pink as his are right now.

"You're not joking?" He asks stuttering mid sentence. I shake my head and with him still laying on my bed I start leaning in. His eyes go to my lips and up to my eyes. "Wait.." he says but I just quickly kiss his cheek because I can tell he wasn't ready.

He was shocked I got up off of him "Sorry.." I mumbled and went down stairs to see what the others were doing, I needed to think.

[M/N]'s POV

What just happened I very confused. I can finally breath, Jungkook? Wanted to kiss me?

I need to confirm his feelings so I don't lead him on or hurt him. I go downstairs where he went and I see him laughing smiling with Yoongi like nothing ever happened?

Alright was it a mistake? Was he joking to see if I'd kiss him? My heart starts to hurt. "Uh hey guy's..." I smile "Oh hey jungkook was telling me that you almost beat him in overwatch that NEVER happens" I rub the back of my neck "beginners luck I guess."

I sit on the sofa and begin to watch television. My mind starts to wonder if I actually like Jungkook or was it just because he wanted to kiss me, the more I thought about it the more confused I got. I look to see where jungkook was and he was talking with Taehyung by the counter In the kitchen.

I sigh loudly causing them both to look towards me. I get up quickly at a fast pace and grab Jungkooks arm. "Yah!" He yells but I continue to drag him to his room. I'm going to see if my feelings are a thing and not temporary.

I push him into his room close the door and slam him into the closed door. I wait a few seconds to catch my breath, he looks deep into my eyes confused.

"Jungkook...Kiss me" he tries to respond but I interrupt him "Now..kiss me" he blushes deeply "look if this is about the kiss earlier if I made you mad I'm sorry" I shake my head "Kiss me just....please" I tell him. He reluctantly leans in and I close my eyes. I feel his soft lips on mine, he starts to try to take dominance but I pull away before he does.

I felt the sparks, the tingles in my stomach I really like him now I know.
"Jungkook, I think no, I know now that I have feelings for you" I says pretty sure I'm a cherry. "Hyung are you serious you're not joking right?" I shake my head nope. "Hyung I like you too.." he bits his lip.

I lean in first this time I feel jungkook's hand grab my shirt and grab a fist full. I grab the back of his neck and we fight for dominance which was a tie we were pretty tired afterwards. I whisper in his ear "Next time don't chicken out kook" I chuckle and he unexpectedly lunges at me engulfing me in a hug and he drags me into the bed.

"Let's cuddle Hyungie" I kissed his nose me being taller thought I'd be the big spoon but instead of being in that position Jungkook literally laid on top of me most of the night.