~♢Smut special♢~{Bonus} Bottom Kook

Watch the gif
Jungkook Pov -

I came home from work tired and exhausted but happy that I'm finally home. My husband and I got our own dorm in the Bighit building which is great we have more private time.

I walk into the door then into my room to grab clothes to take a shower. Kook was practicing in the first floor of the building. After I got out of the shower I got changed and put a towel around my neck. My phone vibrated on my white silk sheets. Jungkook was face timing me.

I accepted it and began to try to get myself comfortable. "Hey babe~" Kook made his voice groggy and deep. I laughed at him trying to be sexy. "What's funny?" I zip my lip his tone was serious. " I was thinking we haven't done it in a while do you not like my body no more?" I bite my lip.

"No Kook it's not that I just feel bad because your always on top and you already work hard I don't want you to overwork yourself..." I look down. Kook gets up and starts walking camera pointed at his face so I can't see where he's walking too. "It was one time...I've been taking better care of myself" he smiled

"I know but stil--" a knock at my door caused me to get cut off "hold on Kook I have someone at my door" I walk over to the door. I open the door and Jungkook stands their. "Oh its just you, want me to make you something to ea---" he cut me off with a kiss, which made me drop my phone.

He pushed me to my room then to my bed without saying anything we make out passionately the only sounds were the smacking of lips. 'Uh~ kook' he smiles then proceeds to unbuckle my pants, he pulls my boxers down with it. He sucks me with passion.

I entangle my hand in his hair, pushing myself into his mouth. This causes him to gag 'sorry' I murmur. "You said you don't want me to do all the work right?" I bit my lip at the coldness my dick was feeling after his lips went away.

I nod and look him in the eyes. "Fuck me, I want you to fuck me [M/N]..." he lays on the bed. I gulp "Okay.." I crawl to kook and grip his legs "Coach me ok?" He says yes. "Kiss my thighs to give butterflies" I do as he says I suck and kiss his inner thighs, licking and sucking down more and more teasing him.

"Lube my ass first please..." I grab the lube that was flavored cherry. I pour a generous amount on to his ass. "S-stick your finger in me" I blush fifty shades. I stick a finger, then another.
"Ahhnn~ [M/N]" his moans were pure bliss, my dick was painfully hard. "C-can I fuck you now?" I lick my lips at the thought.

"Please fuck me [M/N]" I start to slide the tip in, Kook grips the sheets. "Fuck, stop a second it hurts.." I stop but after he looked fine I slid in further. "You feel so tight Kook I feel you sucking me in" He blushes and drools a bit "Shut up don't tease me~ Go faster"

He was was a moaning mess, hair messy and lips swollen. After 30 minutes we came together. "Fuck I love you [M/N]" I kiss his nose "I love you Kook don't forget that" I lean into his neck. We fall into a tired sleep.

I'm back I love you guys! Honestly I don't know what I'd do.

How do you feel about bottom kook?
Yay?
Nay?