Quarantined

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-" Davenport starts to explain.

"Anh-Danh. Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest." Leo sassed before pushing a button on his tablet making fire works appear on the screen. We all give him the 'really?' look. "Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough." He sassed again.

"Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence." Davenport continues.

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase mocks as my phone goes off, it's Mac.

(MAC EMILY)
What u up 2?

At home rn, u?

Working on my art project for the show tomorrow.

Good luck!

You are coming right?

Obviously! I wouldn't miss it even if I was dead I'd come back to life and haunt the show if I have too.

🙄😂Great!

What's your project gunna be about?

Idk probs just a painting or sculpture. I don't do an Owen and make up some random 💩 to make the piece sound fancy.

I laugh and am about to respond when I notice a few sets of eyes on me.

"Yes?" I ask as I hear Bree laugh.

"Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will "Bree" your valentine. See, he took my name and-" she texts him before starting to explain.

"Yeah, we got it." Chase interrupts.

"Even I got it." Adam adds before turning to me, "I didn't get it." I pay his shoulder.

"What is going on?" I hear Davenport ask as I continue to text Mac. I can multitask.

"She's talking to Owen again." Adam mentions Bree.

"He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase explains making me scoff.

"Well, I for one, am not a-mused." Davenport fails to pun as Leo makes a "Wah-wah-wah" tone on his tablet.

"And she's talking to Mac." Adam adds.

"Gimme that!" He snatches the tablet. And you two, off the phones!" Davenport shouts and I hold it away from my face but continue to text.

"Ugh! Fine." Bree sulks.

"Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up." I sass at Davenport and the others laugh.

"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel." Davenport continues as my phone vibrates again.

Ikr! My sibs are so annoying 2

You have no idea how much I've had to put up with

I'm sure mines worse

I highly doubt it

Really? I have 3 younger siblings and 4 older siblings.

Yeah well I have a Chase and an Adam.