The rats strike back

"Another successful mission! Sure you guys blew a lot of stuff up, but hey, that's the city's problem now." Davenport greets us from another mission. There are too many!

"Uh, I am so exhausted. I can't wait to just stand up, and go to sleep." Bree announces to the room and I nod.

"Well, you guys get your rest. My big NASA presentation is this week, and we still have to complete training on my gravity propulsion belt." Davenport tells us more chores that he'll force us to do.

"I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it does a lot more than hold up my pants." Leo says and I laugh.

"This is a huge contract. If NASA buys this, astronauts will be able to spacewalk anywhere in the galaxy. They'll probably name a moon after me, or a planet! Things are gonna land on me! Ha ha! I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning." Davenport tells us as he begins to head out of the room.

"Wait, tomorrow? No, no. That's not gonna work. I planned an awesome cyberpong tournament. I made nicknames and everything. I'm 'Kingpong'." Leo complains to him. I was so looking forward to that tournament, I was gunna be 'Ping-Pong Power'.

"And tomorrow's the Teen Fiancee marathon on TV. I didn't think it was possible, but I actually found a group of people who's lives are more pathetic than mine." Bree tells us. That sounds absolutely horrible but the fact that their lives are pathetic gives me hope for mine.

"Yeah, and I was gonna have a spa day. According to one of Bree's girly magazine's... I have cankles." Adam says the last part with a disheartened face and I run his back.

"And I was planning on watching the NBA semi finals. I've been looking forward to this match for weeks!" I complain thinking about the basketball game I am soon to watch.

"And I was gonna get a headstart on my homework." Chase says and I give him a strange look, "I mean, play sports and talk to girls." He lies and I laugh at him.

"Talk to girls? Play sport?" I continue to laugh and he glares.

"All right. Look, none of that is happening. This stuff is important." Davenport shouts us down.

"What makes your stuff more important than ours?" I sass.

"Uh, 'cause my stuff can make a billion dollars." He explains.

"We're made from a billion dollars." I point out to him but he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, so, when you're the boss, you can make the rules. But until then, I am the king of Davenportia, and you will all do my bidding. Ha ha ha ha-" Davenport starts to leave but the lab doors close on him and he cries out in pain making us all laugh. He quickly recovers and runs out the room.

"Man, this stinks." Leo complains.

"Why do we always have to do what he wants us to do?" Bree asks as I sit in Leo's Mission Specialist desk chair.

"Weren't you listening? The man is king!" Adam tries to defend Davenport.

"Of Davenportia not the lab." I scoff, telling the dumb boy and he nods knowing I'm right.

"Hey! Maybe you guys should do what those hotel workers downtown did. You know, strike." Leo suggests. What's a strike?

"Okay." Adam shrugs before smacking Chase.

"Ow! What was that for?" Chase complains and I laugh.

"Leo said strike." Adam tells him.

"Strike?" Bree asks hitting Chase. Who cries out in pain again, "What's a strike?" She asks as I smack Chase.