Leo Vs. Evil

An alarm blares through my ears, deafening me

An alarm blares through my ears, deafening me. My ears feel like they're about to drop off! It hurst, it hurts so much! I see a face, a dark figure walking through the room. A smirk plastered on his face as he walks towards me, his arms out. No! Get away! That's when I see him. Davenport. He comes over and the figure jumps back into the darkness. Davenport grabs me and runs me out the room. I look over his shoulder and see the dark figure surrounded by fire. He watches me until all I could see was fire.

"Emily!" Bree shouts and me eyes shoot open. "You we're having a nightmare." She tells me.

"I was?" I ask as I feel my forehead, covered in sweat.

"You ready to go to school?" She asks me uneasily.

"Yeah, just lemme get dressed." I say with my stare fixed on the ground. Who was that man?

I change into a pair of jeans with rips at the knees, a vest and jacket. I tie my converse into knots and head out to school with the others. It's probably just a bad dream, right?

...

I head out of Biology with Adam since Chase has challenged him to an arm wrestle. I cannot wait to see this, Chase is gunna loose so hard!

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a cock-a-doodle crunch." Leo mocks Chase as we head down the stairs, Adam doing some kind of cocky dance to himself.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam agrees as he starts to kiss his muscles like the jocks do.

"Hey... When you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this." Chase impatiently snaps.

"Don't be jealous just because you can't get girls." I mock and back up slightly.

"Better back up, Leo. You're in the splatter zone." Bree warns him and I laugh.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs." I state the rules and the boys nod. "I'm looking at you Chase." I remind him and he glares. "Three, two, one, go!" I shout. Chase quickly kicks his hand and beats Adam. What THe HELL!

"Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam complains.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day." Chase shouts.

"Chase wins. Wait, which hand did you lick?" Leo announces.

"That one." Chase points to the one Leo's holding and I laugh.