Llama drama

"Hey can I use this, I need a place to store all my toenail clippings?" Adam asks as he holds a flask in his hands, making us all give him a look of disgust. 

"You keep your toenail clippings?" Leo asks as he walks into the lab.

"Of course. They're natures toothpicks." Adam scoffs. 

"You don't even wanna know what he flosses with." Bree groans. 

"You really don't." Adam nods. 

"Yeah, it's not pleasant." I agree with a frown. "We may be twins but even I have boundaries." A shudder of disgust runs down my spine.

"Hey don't touch that! It's not empty, there are thousands of metallic nanobots in there!" Chase gasps taking the flask out of Adam's hand. Well why didn't they label it? Ha, I can't read.

"Well then why didn't I see them?" Adam asks. 

"Because they're microscopically small." Chase defends.

"But your microscopically small and I can still see you." Adam jokes and I give him a high five.

"Nanobots are so small that they're invisible to the human eye. Here, I'll show you. Put these on." Chase explains handing Adam a pair of goggles. Adam puts the goggles on and looks into the flask.

"Woah!" He gasps. 

"They function like mini doctors inside the human body. When patients swallow them, they'll seek and destroy any diseased cells or foreign matter." Chase explains. 

"I wanna see!" I snatch the glasses from Adam and look at the millions of little robots running around. Awesome.

"Well I've got something stuck in my gut. It's time to send in a search party." Adam sighs grabbing the flask from my hand as I take off the glasses.

"Don't! Those are valuable!" Chase gasps trying to grab the flask.

"Come on guys, we don't want to tread on broken glass." Bree sighs.

"Wait, what broken glass?" Leo asks. Adam and Chase continue to wrestle for the flask but ultimately both drop it, causing it to fall to the ground and smash into hundreds of pieces. 

"Right." Leo mutters before walking out of the room with Bree.

"Haha." I laugh at them both.

"Aw man, those little guys sure run fast!" Adam chuckles as he watches the nanobots through the goggles that he snatched back from me.

"If we lose these, Mr Davenport will kill us! Great, once again I have to clean up your mess!" Chase shouts glaring at Adam.

"Yeah...good luck with that." I pat Chase on the back before swiftly exiting the lab so that I'm not the one who gets in trouble.

I head upstairs just in time to grab a lift to school from Bree. Running at over 200mph, we manage to get there in enough time for me to talk to Mac before lessons start.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Introducing our principal! A four-four eleven spitfire from Portland, Maine. Perry, Perry!" Perry's voice echoes down the corridor before she runs into the room wearing a sweatband on her head.

"Oh no." Mac and I both groan as we go to see what she wants.

"Just thought I'd spice up the morning announcements. Take's me back to the days of playing semi-pro ball in Romania." Perry chuckles pulling a series of stupid victory poses.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why Dooey the Dingo is here. Every year before the big homecoming game against the Deerfield High Leaping Llamas, someone manages to steal Dooey. No matter where I put it, they find a way to get him." She explains.