Hole in one

"Hey, guys, check this out. I picked this up at auction today, and it only cost me a million dollars." Davenport tells us as we enter the house. What did he buy this time? Last time he blew a million bucks it was for a life size storm trooper from Star Wars which is pointless because a) He has never seen the movies and doesn't understand it, and b) he's too small to fit inside.

"Wha-? For a sheet? Boy, I guess I'd better start saving up if I'm gonna be a ghost for halloween." Adam remarks and I face palm.

"It's a painting, Adam, by a very famous artist named Von Schtopp." Davenport removes the sheet to show us some hideous colours.

"Hm. I wish I would have been there to "Von Schtopp" you from buying it." Leo mocks and I laugh.

"What is it?" Adam asks what we're all thinking.

"It's abstract art, Adam. It's whatever you think it is." Davenport explains.

"I think it's a crying woman." Bree looks at it.

"I think it's a storm at sea." Chase remarks as though his view is right because he's a smarty pants.

"I think someone just blew a million bucks." Leo comments and I laugh.

"Oh I see it. There's the million bucks and there's the stupid millionaire." I point at the painting and Davenport.

Davenport's phone rings and picks it up, "That's me. Davenport Industries. Hello? Uh-huh. Oh, boy. All right." He turns to us, "Looks like I've got to put out a fire at work."

"What happened?" I ask.

"Betty from accounting got her head caught in the positron collider again." He explains and we all 'ooh'. That sounds very painful!

"That's gonna be messy. Can you guys put that in the art vault for me?" Davenport asks as he gets ready to leave.

"Wait, you have an art vault?" Leo asks and I shake my head with dread of ever going there again.

"When are you guys gonna learn? I have a everything. But whatever you do, do not touch the Davenportraits." He calls to us before closing the door behind himself.

"What's a Davenportrait?" Leo asks.

"You don't wanna know." I gag at the thought of seeing them again.

I grab the painting and we all walk into the elevator and take it down to the art vault. As we reach the floor I place my hand over my eyes to keep from looking at them.

"Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" Leo asks and I turn to look at his horrified face and laugh. He looks like the guy from the screaming painting gone wrong.

"I'm just gonna say it: Davenport is one weird dude." Chase comments.

"Your only realising this now?" I ask him.

"Ah. Voila. The Van Schto-" Adam takes the painting and places it down but starts to sneeze.

"Ew, gross, gross, gross...!" Bree turns him around.

"Turn around! Not on me!" Leo shouts and he ends up sneezing on the paining. His stupid heat vision decides to burn a hold through the middle still.

"Adam, what did you do?" Chase shouts worried.

"Oh, I think that sneeze accidently triggered my heat vision!" He says.

"Big D is going to freak out!" Leo panics.

"Still looks ugly." I shrug. To be honest, he'll hardly notice it if it's not got his face on it.

"Let's not panic. This hole is barely noticeable." Chase examines the art.