Bionic Showdown ~ Part 2

No one's POV

"What do you mean you're our father?" Chase asks the man.

"Yeah, he's our father!" Bree agrees and points to Davenport in the cage.

"No, that's what he's been telling you." The man tells them.

"Well, I don't know who you are but you're going down." Adam shouts and goes to hit them man as the man grabs a device and presses a button. The other three all teleport into the cage.

"You mastered short range teleportation before I did? I've been working on that for years!" Davenport complains.

"Actually I think I mastered it before either of you two did." Emily sasses pointing at the two brothers.

"Why aren't you in there?" Douglas complains.

"Let me simplify it. Teleporter," Em indicates to herself, "chooses when to teleport."

"Well that doesn't matter." Douglas shrugs. "Marcus!" Douglas points at her and the boy comes over.

"I guess it's my turn now." Em shrugs getting into a defensive stance. The boy super speeds at her but she uses her pyrokinesis to shoot it at him as he speeds around her multiple times. She sticks her foot out and he falls to the ground.

"Not yet princess." He mocks as he jumps up and starts to send punches at her left and right. She tries to dodge them but one catches her in the stomach and she steps back to recoil. A low growl escapes her lips as the man comes back over and stands between them.

"Come on Ivy. I know your in there." He glares at her.

"Ivy?" Emily gives him a confused look before turning to Davenport. "Whose Ivy?" She asks her supposed father. Whilst she's not looking Marcus spins on the floor, knocking her off of her feet and onto her back.

"Come out to play Ivy." Douglas says again as she slowly crawls backwards, the two men following after her. Her eyes glow red slightly before she shuts them tightly shaking her head.

Come on, let me out.

"No! Stay out my head!" She shouts angrily and turns to look at her family trapped in the cage. They all give her concerned looks as Marcus grabs her collar and lifts her off the floor. Marcus smirks up at her before throwing her backwards into the wall. She falls to the floor with a thud, all the air getting knocked out of her as she tries to scramble to her feet.

"Let go Emily. It's Ivy we want." Douglas says as she groans out in pain, trying to catch her breath. Her family's cries drone out into the background as she looks up at the two men, an evil cackle echoing through her mind. Her eyes slowly change colour again and she arched her back in pain, a slight red starting to tint her hair.

It's happening!

"No!" She shouts angrily and shakes her head to get her out. Her eyes are squeezed shut as her hair slowly sets itself on fire.

"Oh, come on Em. Release the power." Douglas tells her.

"You are weak, useless and pointless." Marcus starts to target her to release Ivy. All of her hair has turned to a bright red or orange as she fights Ivy for dominance. She hates feeling this week and vulnerable and the villains are playing with her weakness.

"Fight it Em!" Donald shouts.

"Don't let them win!" Chase adds slightly confused himself.

"Whats happening?" Adam asked.

"Her triton app, they're trying to activate it." Donald explains and they all turn to the girl with concerned looks, knowing exactly how dangerous it is.