how it all started

A/N juvia speaks does not speak in third person in this story also gray's parents are alive but not juvia's

third persons POV

in the kingdom of magnolia 2 boys were fighting " when will they ever learn? " asked the bluenette sitting beside her best freind lucy " well I think I should stop them before someone gets hurt " erza said just when she was about to grab their heads and bump them together natsu threw a chair at gray but he dodged and instead it hit juvia and she blacked out ......

Gray's POV

I watched in horror as it hit juvia and I quickly ran to her followed by the idiot I saw lucy by juvia's side and I could see a tear's roll down her eyes. when i got to juvia i saw she had blood at the side of her head so i picked her up and ran to the hospital and the others followed me.

*Time skip to the hospital*

I finally arrived to the hospital and called for a doctor and they came running and saw juvia in my arms and took her to a room on one of those hospital bed into a operation room I was panting and then i sat down outside the room and waited the others came and lyon and meredy came after them and lyon started comforting me and I noticed I crying. I saw jellal comforting erza and natsu doing the same to lucy when I saw natsu I was Mad but I remained calm. 20 minutes later the doctors came out with juvia and took her to a room. it soon became sunset and juvia still didn't wake up almost everyone of our freinds were in the hospital erza, me, natsu, lucy, jellal, lyon,meredy, gajeel,levy And my parents were in juvia's room with lyon and meredy's daughter lilith she had pink hair like meredy and brown eyes like lyon but she mostly is looks like meredy the rest were outside. it was quiet my mind replayed how this happened and that got my blood boiling then I finally broke and I stood up wiping my tears and walked to natsu and punched him he looked up at me " Why the hell you punch me gray!!" he yelled " it's your fault she's in this situation idiot!! " I replied angry. then natsu got up and punched me " it's not my fault that happened you pervert!!" we started to fight but this one was different lyon, jellal, gajeel and dad tried to calm me down while holding me back.

laxus' POV

I herd shouting in the room and i ran into the room and mira follwed me inside the room when i entered and saw natsu and gray yelling at each other and jellal,gajeel, Mr fullbuster lyon holding him back and trying to calm him down then I glanced at natsu and saw erza, levy, meredy, lucy, mira and Mrs Fullbuster holding him back and trying to calm him down I decided to help the guys with gray and held him back and did the same but no matter what we say these two won't calm down or stop.

Juvia's POV

I woke to the sound of two voices yelling at each other and then I opened my eyes to see gray and nasu fighting and saw the guys and Mr silver holding gray back and the girls and Mrs Mika holding natsu back I knew this fight was not over something stupid it was actually over something serious I stood up and yelled " Gray Natsu stop it!!! " not being able to watch them fight anymore.

Gray's POV

I heard someone yell and calmed down Knowing already who that was I turned around and saw standing there juvia awake and angry I heard the others sigh in relief and they let go of me and then I walked to her and hugged her she hugged me back I was so happy that she's was a wake and my wife didn't leave me.

third persons POV

levy went to tell everyone that juvia was ok. in the room gray had let go of the hug and kissed juvia and she kissed her husband back and everyone was happy but natsu and gray still hated each other the couple pulled away and soon juvia was dismissed from the hospital the fullbuster family left magnolia and soon natsu became king and his wife lucy became queen of magnolia and he ruled until half of the forest and excuted people that didn't have elements power or was used ice magic or that had demon blood and soon mika had died and gray became king and juvia queen he ruled the other half of the magnolia he welcomed the people that natsu had excuted and they both forbid for citizen apart of the non elemental and ice mages to enter the elemental kingdom and elemental and dragon slayer's to enter the non non elemental kingdom.