Reason

Nash POV

Sylvia ran away after she attacked me with her water slicer I held my wrist and blood kept coming out I ran to Aarons house because it was close by I knocked on the door and Aaron had opened the door he looked at my wrist and saw blood "Woah dude what hap-" "no time to explain where's your first aid kit?" I asked interrupting him "uh I'll go get it" he said he ran to somewhere and came back after a few minutes "here" he said and took out a bandage I removed my hand and he cleaned it then put the bandage on "thanks" I said and stood up and ran out before he could even say anything else.

*time skip*

I snuck into the garden of the ice kingdoms castle I climbed up to Sylvia's balcony to see her asleep so I picked her up bridal style and put her on her bed after I put her down "papa?" she asked I saw her eyes a little open "oh your awake" I said she didn't reply for a while and then she opened her eyes fully "nash?" she asked "yeah" I replied her eyes widened "NASH!!" she yelled I covered her mouth so no one would come in then there was a knock at the door "Sylvia are you ok?" her dad asked thank god he didn't come in I removed my hand so she could answer "y-yeah I'm fine" she stuttered he then left and she looked at me "what are doing here?" she asked "well because I wanted to know the truth" I replied "truth about what?" she asked I knew what I was talking about "don't play dumb" I said "ok nash you got me" she said I looked at her and she sighed "the reason I've been avoiding you is because I promised dad I would stay away from you" she said I knew that was not all "and?" I asked "and knowing my dad he would probably do something irrational or dangerous" she said "really Sylvia that's it nothing going to happen we just need to make sure not to get caught this time" I said she nodded in approval we walked out to the garden and Sylvia and I talked for the rest of the time when I was about to leave I heard footsteps and looked to see storm "nash what are you doing in my little sisters room?" he asked I opened my mouth to answer when "hey sylv-what the?" uncle gray said when he saw me "what are you doing in my room?!" uncle gray asked before I could react Sylvia pushed me to the corner "come on nash go now or else dad will attack or call your parents" she said I ran to the forest where I met loke "hey nash why are you in the woods so late?" he asked I stopped and tried to catch my breath after when I did "I went to go see Sylvia at the castle but I got caught" I said "wow" he said we walked back home to see my dad passing around with mum sitting down and talking to him I tried to sneak to my room but my annoying little sister had to ruin it tell dad I here "and where do you think your going?" dad asked I saw my bratty little sister smirk "to my room" I replied "where were you so long?" he asked "ah the forest" I said the rest of the night was filled with yelling I was sent to my room once again I just went to sleep.

Sylvia's POV

after Nash left my dad pulled me inside and dragged me to the big place near the door "Sylvia I thought I told you to stay away from him?!" dad yelled "yes you did but dad you can't change me because you want me to stay away from someone" I said "Sylvia he's Natsu dragneel's son nash igneel luke dragneel he's an enemy he's from the fire kingdom our enemy kingdom!" dad yelled "dad just because he's from the fire kingdom doesn't mean he can't be my friend!" I yelled back "yes it does you were forbidden from seeing and hanging out with him!" dad yelled at me "dad you can't choose my friends or who I hang out with it's my choice!" I yelled dad raised his hand and slapped me "Sylvia you can't mean you can't and I can't believe you kissed him and your his girlfriend!" dad yelled "dad I love him I can't help it if who I love and I can't reverse time even if I could I wouldn't change anything!" I yelled "that is it Sylvia Aqua fullbuster you are to not leave this castle without an escort now go to your room!" dad yelled at me I ran to my room and cried until I fell asleep.

next day

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and birds chirping I got up and did my usual morning routine and wore a short blue dress with a rose in my hair with ribbons.