Another Romeo and Juliet

her clothes changed her hair turned night black her torn dress became a short white dress with red boot up to her thighs with her eyes turning crystal blue she had wings her hands had gloves red gloves "aqua the death angel-demon...." I said as I looked at her "end can you do me a favour before I completely turn in to her?" she asked "yes what is it?" I asked "kill me" she said "what I can't do that" I replied "why?" she asked "because whoever nash loves I love too" I said "you have to I don't wanna destroy the world" she said "you're not going to" I told her "end your mission is to kill aqua" she reminded me "but I can't you're my wife now" I replied "I know but I can't bring myself to do it" she smiled at me blood dripping from her mouth "I want to die" she said "sylvia there's something you need to know aqua she's my wife long ago we decided to die together but she ended up dying I didn't because I'm immortal" I said crying "end I know that's not true you never had a wife you're saying that so I would ask you not to" she said "how did you know?" I asked "I know because my grandpa deliora lived as long as you and he never said anything about your wife" she said her eyes started glowing as a big blast was released I hugged her sakura's started blowing as she stood and flew to the air her costume advanced she had her powers in her hand was up as she searched for them I have to do this an attack came towards me I closed my eyes but the pain never came I opened them to see sylvia in front of me smiling warmly more blood dripping from her mouth I knew she was going to disappear I ran to her and caught her "I'm finally free from killing innocent" she said "sylvia don't leave me" I said both me and showed she touched my cheek with her hand "Nash let us do fight together" she said standing "can you stand?" I ask she noded we looked at ary smiling "you this is all your fault if you had stopped and tried to understand the situation none of this would have happened!" I said "I wanted her to kill everyone but foolish girl chose to sacrifice her life" she said end, me and sylvia both attacked him and he died "end and Nash I lo e you both I'll never leave you but thank you for showing love and giving me the chance to love another with all my heart" Sylvia said smiling at me she dropped to the ground I pushed her hair back "you used the last of your magic" I said she never uttered a word."Sylvia!" I screamed.

Dad came to me as I grabbed her sword "if we cannot live together then may we live die together" I said stabbing myself holding her close "NASH!!" Mum and dad yelled as I look up at them running to me "thank you mother and father for letting me experience this forbidden live with Sylvia" I said "no I won't let you die on us!" Dad shouted "every love story comes to an end but sadly ours tail is like Romeo and Juliet were just another Romeo and Juliet death" I said closing my eyes.

Natsu

"Nash son open your eyes" I said "Sylvia/Nash I promise I'll make peace with natsu/gray just please open your eyes" we both said unison "I'm begging you Sylvia/Nash...." we whispered crying they just laid there limp.

Years of peace and years since there death and we live to tell the story of another Romeo and Juliet.....