Parents find out

no one POV

weeks had passed since the two sisters were kidnapped and a ravenette has been with his little sister Sylvia he insists on coming with her but if he can't nash is with her even the dreyar's and Fernandez have been on their guard and with her in case it happens again but she asked them to stop especially storm because he actually became really protective so they stopped and another few months have passed since her talk "storm stop it your cheating!" a bluenette yelled running after a ravenette "gotcha!" said a little girl with black hair "iris how'd you get here?" storm asked "well was already here" iris replied "come on iris let's go inside" storm said a bluenette was still catching her breath the little girl nodded and two started walking iris ran ahead to the house to the house running right into erza's arms and hugging her storm stopped "you coming sylv?" storm asked "I'll come you go ahead" Sylvia replied "something wrong?" storm asked curiously as to why she's staying back "I'm just going to train a little haven't in a while" she said to her older brother "ok uh you want some company?" storm asked "no I'm fine" Sylvia said storm walked back with a slight shrug. sylvia started to play with the water then she started to train but Sylvia had something else on her mind she decided to go for a walk to clear her mind. a blonde was approaching Sylvia "hey Sylvia what's up?" the blonde asked "hey nash nothing just going for a walk" Sylvia replied "Sylvia you've been down the past few days" Nash told her honestly "nothing just thinking about the kidnapping incident" she said "that's not the only thing is it?" Nash asked "well I've there's been this question bugging me for the past few months" she told him honestly "and what that?" he asked "well I was wondering why they needed me and they kidnapped me?" she said "guess everyone's been wondering why but no one knows so aunt erza, Mira, uncle jellal and laxus have been looking for them but Mira and laxus they really care about you don't they?" Nash asked sitting down by a tree next to Sylvia "yeah they do and storms really been working hard to find some clue on who and why?" Sylvia said "yeah he really loves and cares a lot about you" Nash stated "yeah he's always been like that I guess with me and big sis but since she has Aaron now guess he's more protective and worried about me now" Sylvia said. the two stayed like that just talking until Sylvia had gotten up to go to a lake nearby she told Nash to stay but Nash got up and insisted on coming with her but she declined they had been arguing until Sylvia agreed they had started walking to the lake then the two teenagers's stopped but what they did not know was someone was watching them. sylvia bent down and touched the lake but a man popped out of the water startling Sylvia before she could even react the man had caught her and other men appeared and they also grabbed her.

Nash

"nash!!" Sylvia screamed I cut the phone and ran to her to see some men taking her away they started to teleport I jumped in with them before they teleported one of them knocked me and Sylvia out.

*Time skip*

I woke up to see a ceiling and me chained I looked around then saw Sylvia still unconscious I reached my hand to wake her up I touched her cheek and she slowly opened her eyes "nash where are we?" she asked "I don't know" I replied someone came in and told us that they need to get something ready and they will need me to for something then the person left we tried to brake then I tried burning mine's surprisingly that worked then did the same with Sylvia's we were free but then someone had come in and he and we used our magic then we ran out we encountered more so we beat them up as well when we were almost at the door when we got caught we fought them as well and I destroyed the machine in the process "Sylvia do you trust me?" I asked "nash what are you about to do?" she asked "do you trust me Sylvia?" I asked again "yes why?" she said/asked "good" I said and grabbed her hand and saw some steps the guys chased us and I found an open window I picked Sylvia up bridal style "hold on tight Sylvia" I told her she raised an eyebrow in confusion "fire dragon ROAR!!" I yelled aiming for the already destroyed machine it hit then the machine I stepped on the window frame and jumped the machine exploded along with the hideout exploding. we landed safely on the ground "nash are you mad?!" Sylvia yelled "well no not really" I replied "you know we could have also died if we had not have jumped out that window!" she yelled "yes I did but we didn't did we?" I said "I don't even know what kind of idiot would love you?" she said "you would" I said smirking "I hate you" she said walking away "I love you too" I said still smirking and walking with her I interlocked our hands together we were walking Sylvia's parents saw us along with mine oh I forgot we were in the forest in between our dad's looked pretty mad but they would have found out eventually they looked at our hands "let go of my daughter/son's hand?!" our fathers asked but I didn't let go nor did she "Sylvia get over here" her dad demanded she looked at me and then pulled her hand out gently and walked over but I grabbed her hand "nash...." she said "Sylvia...." I said "they will find out sooner so it's better to tell them now about us " I said she didn't pull away storm arrived "dad?" storm said he turned and to see storm "hey storm what are you doing here?" his dad asked then the others arrived with iris and kai in erza and Mira's arms asleep "Krystal what are you doing here who are they?" juvia asked "well we were out for a walk but what about you?" Krystal replied "and there ah mines and erza's" Mira replied Iris a opened her eyes and asked Mira to put her down and she did iris went to her mum and pulled on her skirt "mama I'm hungry" Iris said "did she just call you mama Krystal?!" gray asked "well dad the thing is she sometimes calls me mama?" Krystal said then Kai woke up "Mama Papa I'm hungry too" Kai said gray looked even more pissed "Krystal explain" he demanded they sighed "well it's no use hiding it yes they did call me mama and dad the truth is I secretly got married to Aaron" Krystal told her he looked more mad and so did dad "gray and Natsu calm down you can't do anything now they're married and have kids so it's better to accept it" juvia said calmly "fine" they both said "but you two what is going between you two?" Natsu asked "well dad meet Sylvia my girlfriend" I said "what?!" our parents said gray walked up to us and took Sylvia's hand "Sylvia let's go!" he said dragging Sylvia she looked at me then my dad dragged me to storm and everyone else went home.

* time skip to home *

"what were you thinking nash!" dad yelled "I was thinking dad I really like her" I said "nash she's a fullbuster and your a dragneel!" dad yelled at me "it doesn't matter if she's a fullbuster and I'm a dragneel!" I yelled at my dad "nash igneel luke dragneel it does matter you have just broken a law you are forbidden from seeing her from now on you are to take loke or sting with you!" he said "it's my choice I chose to hang out with her even though she was from the ice kingdom and I chose to love her even though she was a fullbuster this is why I didn't tell you she was my girlfriend because I knew you would forbid me from seeing her I can't help who I fall in love with and right now I need to be by her side she needs me the most! and dad she was always there for me when I needed her she's as bad as you think or told me" I told and yelled at my dad "nash that is no a way to speak to your father now go to your room young man!!" mum yelled at me I went to my room there was a knock and Leo, sting, Aries and Yukino came in "what is it?" I asked "you really do love her don't you?" Leo asked "yeah so?" I said "look nash we're not going to stop you just sneak out to see her or something when you want to see her" Yukino said "ok" I said "but knowing your dad and gray don't get caught if you do gray will get Sylvia married off to someone or he'll go with her when she goes out trust us gray will hold a grudge since he really loves his wife juvia against Natsu your dad" sting said "really?" I asked they all nodded "get some sleep now" Aries said "goodnight" I said "goodnight" they all said in unison.