kidnapped

third person's POV

3 months 

"wow it's beautiful" said a bluenette with her head on a blonde's chest by the river the couple were looking at petals falling from a cherry blossom tree after some time staying like that they left to go home. Sylvia while turned to see no one there she heard footsteps and turned.

??? POV

good she doesn't see us we kept following her when suddenly *crack* a someone stepped on a twig I knew exactly who he was she turned quickly hid few that was close I thought "Phil why'd you step on the twig?!" I asked Phil angrily he always gives us away "sorry I didn't see it there" Phil said the girl kept walking and we finally got her. we took her back to the base.

Krystal's POV 

I was looking for the sapphire necklace from Aaron everywhere when I remembered I gave it to Sylvia to hold onto I went looking for her and bumped into nash on the way I asked him where she was and why she wasn't with him he told me that she was on her way home I followed the path that leads to the castle when I saw some people following her I called Aaron he answered after the second ring I told some guys were following her and that I was going to stop them I also told him to tell our parents or someone ended the call and attacked the people but one of them covered my mouth with a cloth then everything went black...

Sylvia's POV 

I wake up to see I'm in a cell I look to my side and see big sis Krystal next to me I  go to nudge her but my hands are chained so I decide to nudge her with my feet she opens her eyes to see me *creek* the door opens to reveal a man " so your finally awake " said the man "Ok I just need her "  she unlocked the chain on me " hey you don't touch Sylvia! " Krystal yelled at the man " shut up hmm.... maybe we can use both of you wonder what will happen if we do? " the man said he unlocked big sis too then we both stood he got a rope and tied our hands behind our back the guards came in and  made us walk when we got there we were put going to be chained up to the wall but ice spear was thrown at them we looked back and saw back and saw storm he's come to save us. he untied the ropes we fought them and escaped. storm brought us to Krystal's place when we entered we saw Aaron big sis' kids, nash, our uncle and aunties and Lilith. The moment they saw us nash came and hugged me it took a moment to process but I hugged him back I saw Aaron and Krystal hugging *cough* *cough* we looked behind us to see storm there "so you  mind explaining what the hell is going on?!" storm said " storm you may need to sit down we will explain everything to you" auntie erza said so we all explained everything " so let me get this straight Krystal you're secretly married to Aaron and have kids and Sylvia and Nash love each other also you two have been dating for 3 months. Krystal and Aaron have been married for 4 yrs?" storm said "yep that pretty much summarises it" we all said in unison   " I can't believe I'm actually approving my little sister's marriage and dating an enemy and I can't believe my own girlfriend knew and never told me! " storm said annoyed " I have a question " I said "what is it sylv? " storm asked " storm how did you know that big sis and me were kidnapped? and how did you know where we were and also why are all of u here  " I asked "well we're here because Aaron called us-" " and I'm here because Aaron told me you both were both kidnapped when he bumped into me" Nash answered interrupting Aaron " what about you storm? " I asked.

(A/N: the flashback is storms POV)

Flashback

I heard someone's phone ringing it was Lilith's I picked it up "hello" I answered "who is this?" the person asked  "I'm storming fullbuster why did you call Lilith whoever you are?" I asked " can I speak to Lilith plz? it's an emergency" the person said/asked "no whatever you need to tell her you can tell me" I said sternly "ok I'm not going to argue Sylvia and Krystal have been kidnapped by some guys and I don't know where they are. get over here fast plz? could you tell Lilith that?" the guy said I got worried and mad "ok I'll send Lilith and I will go and look for both of them by the what's your name?" I  asked " my name is Aaron Fernandez but-" "no buts I'm helping ok" I said interrupting Aaron before he could reply I ended the call and turned to see Lilith with aunt Mira and uncle laxus standing there I asked them "you heard the conversation didn't you?" they nodded  we walked to Aaron's house then after that  I started looking for both of them by using Krystals phone to track them down.

Flashback end

" oh so that how " Krystal said " enough chit-chat we need to know why they wanted Sylvia " auntie erza said seriously "she's right and Sylvia do you know them or why they kidnapped you?" auntie Mira asked "no not really I've never seen them in my life and no I don't know why" Sylvia said "we will talk about this later but we need to get back now or else gray and Juvia will be worried" said uncle jellal and laxus in unison we all left and went home. from that day on I came with Sylvia to visit Krystal and Aaron aunt Mira, erza, uncle laxus and jellal came we also played with iris and kai and picnic's with them.