5 years later

Third persons POV

"Uncle Lyon auntie Meredy!!" yelled a 4 yr old bluenette running with different sweet peas, lilies and Anemone towards the white-haired and pinkette" sylv wait for us!! " yelled her older siblings running behind her. The couple stopped and turned to find the bluenette and storm and krystal running behind her they smiled "Sylvia slow down" said Lyon she stopped "  uncle Lyon have you seen grandpa? " Sylvia asked soon storm and krystal caught up to her "no I haven't have you mery?" Lyon asked his wife "hmm .... yeah I think I saw him in the gardens with gray and juvia-"the pinkette was interrupted by the  young girl " thanks aunt meredy" she said while running  'wow she's in a hurry and who are those for anyway' Meredy thought so then she started to run after her "hey uncle Lyon where's  lily?" storm asked "oh Lilith she's outside playing gale, Joana and Toya (A/N: from the anime card captors) outside in the gardens why do you ask?" asked  Lyon storm blushed at his uncles comment "well....-" "because I love Lilith she so beautiful and I can't muster up the courage to tell her I love her so much"  Crystal said mimicking storm "no .... it's not that ... um .... I mean she-" storm stuttered  Lyon smiled at him and cut him off "don't worry storm I already know how you feel about my daughter" Lyon said interrupting the black haired boy "you did?" the two siblings said in unison shocked " yeah do you want some advice storm? " asked Lyon still smiling "yeah" Storm said  "well honestly just tell her how you feel ok" Lyon said "ok" storm said determined than all of them started heading to the gardens together.

Silver's POV

* this is when Sylvia ran to the gardens*

"grandpa, papa, mama!" a cheerful voice yelled and I turned to see Sylvia running towards us  holding some sweet pea, lilies and Anemone in her hands she stopped running and after her meredy came to us "happy birthday grandpa"Sylvia said and she handed me the sweet peas then she went over to her parents "Mama this for you" she handed juvia the lilies because they're both Sylvia and juvia's favourite flower "and they are for you papa" "thanks honey" they both said taking them juvia smiled at her daughter  and she smiled back and headed back into the castle.

*in the elemental kingdom*

Third person POV

" auntie Aries!!" blonde 4 yr old called running toward his mum and aries one of Lucy's celestial spirits. Aries turned around "oh hey nash what is it?" aries asked "uncle Leo is flirting with auntie Yukino again" Nash said Aries and Lucy looked at each other " where is he nash?" Lucy asked irritated that he was flirting with married women and her best friend "he's by the door" nash said lucy and Aries started walking but stopped when they heard voices and saw an irritated sting with his arm around Yukino glaring at Leo and a flirting Leo the two girls started walking towards them.

Sting's POV

*earlier that day*

I woke up to see a beautiful sleeping face.I sat up on the bed and played with her long white hair (A/N: the picture is in the media) then she opened her dark brown eyes "good morning sting" Yukino said "good morning Yuki" I said. we both got up and did the usual morning routine after Yukino was out of the shower I went in and she went downstairs to make breakfast. 

*Time skip to after breakfast*

After breakfast we decided to go visit the dragneels and pick up yui and rey we got in the carriage and the carriage went to the dragneels. 

*time skip to the dragneels house*

When we arrived we got out of the carriage. When we got to the front door Leo saw Yukino and started to flirt with her  "you do know Yuki's married now? right?" I said and he just ignored my question and continued to flirt with her which got me really irritated I was gonna punch him then I remembered what happened last time I did that 

(yukino=italics and sting = bold)

flashback 

Loki put his arm around Yukino's shoulder and I saw I walked up to them " I told you not to touch her" and I punched him " aah loke ~ sama " and she pats he where I punched him " are you alright" I got irritated and said "I didn't punch him that hard"

end of flashback

so I controlled myself from punching him he started to walk away with her and I walked with them and put my hand around her shoulder and glared at him we walked out to the gardens I was getting really mad and was about to punch him but someone else beat me to it and I looked to see aries she looked mad "stop flirting with Yukino she has a husband!! Loki!!" Aries said Loki looked at her she calmed down a bit "you know it's not right for a married man to flirt with other women" she said calmly.

Loki's POV

I looked at Aries I could tell she was about to cry I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug she hesitated to for a few moments then she wrapped her arms around me too after that I promised her I wouldn't flirt with other women again though it would be difficult for me but aries said she would help me.