Secret wedding

Sylvia POV

It's night I change into my teal nightdress and went to bed a few minutes I felt someone shaking me.

Nash POV

I snuck into her room "sylvia....." I called shaking her gently she opened her eyes opened her eyes to see me in a suit (the one natsu wore for the wedding at the grand magic games) she sat up "why are you in a suit?" she whisper asked "I'll explain later put on your wedding dress" I said she got up and got the dress out before she took off the dress she turned "turn" she said sternly I turned around "ok you can look now" she whispered I turned to see her putting the gloves on I grabbed her hand and walked to the balcony "ok let's go" I said I jumped first she jumped into my arms "wait I need to get something to wear after" she said "I already grabbed something" I told her while running we ran to a church "ok you guys ready?" uncle zeref asked we nodded I went inside while she stayed outside I waited for her to walk in "young master I'm not sure we should be doing this" he said scared "nonsense Akio nothing will happen" I reassured him she walked in front of me she stood there I put a ring on her finger as did she "Do you take sylvia aqua fullbuster as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked "I do" I said "Do you take nash igneel luke dragneel as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked her "I do" she said "then by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife" he said "you may now kiss the bride" I pulled her veil up and kissed her we pulled apart "thank you Akio" I thanked "young master may please leave now?" he asked I nodded he left "well you two are married now how are you going to tell your parents?" aunt erza asked "who said we are going to tell them?" I asked "but nash we have to tell them if we don't then they will find out later and we will be forced to break the marriage" sylvia explained "oh we are going to tell them but not exactly us" I said "no you're not?" she asked "I am" I replied "uh uncle leo, zeref, jellal, laxus and aunt aries, mavis, erza and mira storm Krystal Aaron you're going to have to tell them" she spat out "what?!" they asked "are you crazy?!" storm asked "no" we both said "just run away you already eloped" Aaron suggested we nodded "ok but no one tell them?" I asked "ok" they said "there's no need we already know" dad said "uh hey dad" I said "how did you know where to find us?" sylvia asked "me" someone said "ary....." sylvia whispered "ary?" I repeated "yep that me ary atami" he said pointing to himself her dad walked up to us and grabbed her hand as he took her away "papa" she said when they got to the church doors and ary smirked evilly I hadn't realized it but...........

cliffhanger