Secrets

Gray's POV

I overheard the kids, Mira and Laxus talking about going to the fire kingdom to meet nash I hid somewhere once I heard the doorknob turn the four of them left I let them go first so they won't notice me once I saw sayako transport them I ran to the fire kingdom and saw them talking probably planning I followed them "come out Gray we know you're there" laxus said I came out "how did you know?" I asked they told me because they herd me Sylvia hadn't said anything yet she was pretty quiet then she turned to ice and broke "ice make copy dammit can't believe a 17-year-old girl outsmarted me" I said "where is she?" I asked they stayed silent I walked to Natsu's castle some guards stopped me but I beat them up I knocked on the door no one opened it I kicked it down "gray?" Lucy asked "where is Natsu?!" I asked "gray!" someone said wait I recognise that voice .... juvia? I turned there stood juvia "gray calm down" she said calmly "juvia?" lucy asked "lucy?" she asked "hey luce!" she said smiling and running to give her a hug "hey juvi" she said smiling "now what are you doing here gray?" juvia asked me breaking the hug I was about to answer but flame brain had to yell and ask me what I was doing in his castle "where is my daughter?!" I asked "she not here" he said "yes she is where-" I stopped mid-sentence if she's not here..... then it hit me "natsu is nash here?" I asked "no" he said they ran and I know exactly where "gray what's wrong?" juvia asked I ran to the forest krystals house.

*time skip*

I arrived at their house to see fire "gray!" juvia yelled she caught up to me and was panting she looked up "Sylvia Krystal!" she screamed I was in shock I can't believe the house was on fire my daughters and grandchildren are dead I saw a blue in front of the house burning house I looked to my side "juvia!" I said as I ran to her "water nebula!" she said the fire hadn't stopped then she tried running in before she could held her back "gray we've gotta save them!" she yelled "juvia....." I said she turned shook my head she hugged me and cried into my chest I stroked her hair after the house turned to ashes soon I carried juvia home because she had fallen asleep I put her on our bed and laid beside her.