Arranged marriage

Nash's POV

we ran pretty far soon it became night "Sylvia it's night now let's find a place to camp" I said "ok but where?" she asked "let's just walk a little further" I told her she nodded we stopped and gathered some sticks I started the fire we laid my head on her stomach her on the grass "Nash?" she asked "yes?" I asked her "what are we going to do if our dads find us together again?" she asked "I don't know but right now we need to worry about your marriage" I told Sylvia "well to inform you it's going to be taking place after a couple of days" she informed me I sat up and looked at her "how the heck is your dad going to arrange everything in a couple of days?!" I shouted "I don't know" she replied "that's not an answer Sylvia you have to know!" I yelled again shaking her her eyes had fear in them "geez you're so loud nash" someone said we turned to see uncle Leo "nash what happened to your eyes?!" he asked his face softened "end..." he mumbles I heard because of my dragon hearing "who's end?!" Sylvia and I asked "you have dragon hearing?!" Loki and I asked "yeah I'm a dragon slayer" she said "didn't Aaron and Krystal tell you?" she asked "no not really" we replied "but still who's end?" she asked looking at Loki "well he's you nash he is the demon sleeping inside you" Loki said "what" we both said "let me explain 400 now 500 years ago your father Natsu was born he died at a young age due to a dragon attack along with your grandparents zeref revived him as e.n.d the strongest demon his purpose was to kill zeref he did but zeref survived and he became good and the man he today. when you were born end left your dad and came to you and you can control him now that he's awakened his purpose now is to destroy the world and he can't be stopped " Loki explained Sylvia looked down "nash...." she said "yes" I replied "there is something I haven't told you" she said "yes?" I asked "my grandma Mika's husband was also deliora but she had loved my grandpa silver deliora knew of this and divorced her he let her marry grandpa he also stayed with them dad is his son but grandpa still raised him as his own along with deliora but one day he disappeared no one knew where but in the battle with end he suddenly appeared my grandparents found out that he was inside dad all along he had to kill end but my mum stopped him from doing so. my mum almost got killed because of him but when he found out that end was trying to kill zeref he joined him they after the battle deliora left my dad and started living with us. then I was born but a demon sleeps inside me now because when I was inside my mums whom another demon was inside as well now. we don't know what his purpose is now" she explained still looking down a tear escaped and she started crying "she's right" someone said we all turned to see a man with black hair walking towards us "grandpa deliora!" sylvia yelled "hey sylv" he said "how are you holding up?" he asked "not good" she said "ok what happen?" he asked "could you please tell dad to cancel this wedding?" she asked "no he won't listen anyway" deliora stated "so you're the famous deliora... or should I say deliora fullbuster?" asked Loki "yeah and who's this?" he asked looking "nash nash igneel luke dragneel" I said "is this your boyfriend Sylvia?" he asked she nodded we spent the rest of the time talking and we eventually fell asleep.