seeing you again

what she looked like but with dark blue eyes oh btw sorry I didn't mention this before but Lyon x meredy's daughter's full name is Lilith Sayoko vastia.

*earlier in the ice kingdom*

Sylvia's POV

today's the spring festival yay normally I would sneak into the dragneels kingdom to go to their festival and see the fireworks with sayoko "sayo get your elbow out away from my face!" my big sis whisper yelled "sorry I didn't know it was on your face" Lilith whispered that my big sis sometimes big sis Yuki her name is actually Yuki Krystal but she wants us to call her Yuki only mum and dad call her Krystal joins us is but other times we get caught by papa right me, sayako and Krystal in my closet"hey sylv u in here" someone said "dad said I have to take u to the festival" I heard someone say I can  recognise those voice anywhere it's my protective older brother I didn't answer.

Storm's POV

When we came in the room sylv wasn't in here me and rin looked around but she was nowhere to be found then I saw a rope that leads outside she went to the elemental festival again. I left the room to tell my parents and auntie Mira and uncle Laxus to tell them about Sylvia but before that I ran to Yuki's room to see if sylv and sayoko were in there but no one was there I was right all three of them went there after that I ran to my parents room where when I arrived I told my parents  and our uncle and auntie about sylv and Lilith going to the other kingdom I looked at my parents then at my uncles and aunties and they looked mad especially My mum and dad also Lyon and meredy at Lilith when mum and dad get mad you wouldn't want to mess with them trust me my dad went somewhere and I followed him he went to winter's room and asked " Krystal are Sylvia and Lilith in your room?" he knocked and then he opened the door when he saw no one I looked at my dad I could tell he was mad.

Krystal POV

when saw him leave we came out and went outside and everything happened as planned everyone was searching for us we snuck out and outside we saw grandpa " hey Gramps we were just going to go and play in the woods " I said nervously " it's ok I know where your actually going so go" he said calmly but how could we need to get past the other's and uncle Laxus is there it's hard to get past her and auntie Mira even Sylvia can't get past them. "but grandpa we can-" " don't worry you can just teleport there besides Lilith can use teleportation magic" he said interrupting her I never knew Koko could me and sylv looked at her and she offered both of her hands and we grabbed it she got ready to teleport us but sylv told her to wait then she let go and kissed grandpa on the cheek and grabbed sayoko's hand again "bye grandpa/gramps and thanks" we said in unison.

sayoko's POV 

We made it to the festival I feel another presence's behind us but I ignored it we looked around it soon became night and I heard a familiar voice behind us the person asked " so where are we going next?" the next asked, " why do you guy's want to come here anyway?" I looked behind me to see storm and Aaron in other words the great seigrain "hey seigrain *blush*  and because it's fun" Yuki said both her and seigrain were seriously why don't they just admit they like each other I mean it's obvious they do " seriously but since where here you wanna go and see the festival Lilith?" storm asked "sure" I replied then storm and separated and went to look around and enjoy.

Aaron's POV

after storm and Lilith left to go on their date I looked at and decided this would be the perfect time for me to ask her out " Krystal you wanna hang out not as friends but something more? " I asked " sure- " "finally you admit confess to each other!!" Sylvia yelled causing me and Krystal and me to blush even more " like I was saying sure are you asking me out Aaron" she asked "yes" I said we walked off leaving Sylvia we got on the fairest wheel and when we were at the top we kissed.

Sylvia's POV

great I'm alone oh well at least I can explore alone for once don't get me wrong their fun to hang out with but sometimes I need alone time while I was in deep thought I bumped into someone causing both to fall and the person to fall on top of me I looked to see.....

Nash's POV

I looked to see Sylvia wait what is she doing here I thought people from the ice region can't come here because It's forbidden I thought " what are you doing here Sylvia your not allowed here " I said " I come here every year now can you get of me your pretty heavy and your kinda crushing me " she said "oh sorry" I said getting up and offering her my hand she took it  the rest of the festival we spent time together when it was time for the fireworks we were at the top of a building and it was the rooftop of my favourite place we got the best view I looked at Sylvia and she looked like an angel with that white dress the moon was shining on her  she turned her head to look at me in the eyes we stared into each other's eyes and then I slowly leaned in so did she her eyes half closed and then.....