the kiss

Nash's POV

.... we kissed the fireworks in the background I let go and wrapped my hands around her waist and her hands on my chest "so how long are you two planning to kiss sylv/nash" two people said  we broke apart and saw my best friend Aaron and a with dark midnight blue hair and  dark blue eyes " hey sis Krystal and Aaron "  Sylvia said " sis? wait you know each other? " I asked confused    " yeah he comes to play with us in the woods and my big sis is dating him " Sylvia replied I looked at the girl named Krystal and saw a silver ring with a diamond in it then I looked at Aarons he had the same silver ring 'wait are they married? '  I thought  "are you two married or something? and why do you have rings on your fingers?" I asked they stayed silent and aaron looked away "No way you two are aren't you. you are marri!-" "stop yelling they are married and aaron and Krystal also have kids ok now you know happy? and keep it down understood?" Sylvia said covering my mouth with her hand I nodded and she removed her hands " why didn't you tell me? don't you trust me? do your parents know about this? "  I asked confused "well 1.I didn't tell you because knowing you nash you would probably go telling your dad or mumble it in your sleep or something and 2. I do trust but your kinda a loudmouth" " hey I'm not!!" I said annoyed "uh.... well... -" "they don't know the only person that knows about our marriage is Sylvia knows because my parents would separate us and it's forbidden for us to be together because of our kingdoms now you see why it's supposed to be known nash so plz don't tell anyone" she said and begged " well Kryst the thing is my parents kinda know about us and-" "aaron are you crazy your parents will surely tell the dragneel family then the king will separate you and big sis and what about Alex, Iris and Ash have you thought-" " sylv will you listen to me! look my parents will help us raise them and look after them"aaron said "what!!" A couple said we turned to see "Auntie Mira uncle laxus" Sylvia and Krystal said "Mum/auntie erza Dad/uncle jellal!!" me and aaron said "how long have you been standing there?" Sylvia asked "long enough to see and here everything don't worry well keep it a secret" Mira said.

3rd person's POV

 " I have a question" Nash said "ask away nash" erza said " well why is it forbidden for someone from this kingdom to love someone from the ice kingdom? " Nash asked confused   " well because of what happened five years ago and also it's not forbidden for anyone to love someone from the other kingdom but more a dragneel and a fullbuster to love each other so more you and Sylvia loving each other is more forbidden then these two " Mira explained Sylvia and Nash looked at each other laxus suggested that they meet in secret or something everyone agreed and no one would tell any of them would tell gray and Natsu about them.