An Old Friend: Chapter IX

"Then, shall we have our talk now, Caster?" Archer asked as he turned around to face the woman who was siting on the throne with her legs crossed, as she gigled before she began talking. 

"You surely have sharp senses, don't you?" She said with a soft voice. "And those eyes surely see behind of many things. Maybe... Maybe of too many things. I can feel the weight of your gaze upon me, Archer." Archer smirked after her response, as his bow began to fade.

"Even though I do not have problems for someone older than me, I am afraid I cannot say the same for an adult to have the ignorance of a child." 

"Now now, you surely have broken my heart. A harsh man, I assume." Caster said as she moved her fingers on her lips. Since she was a silhoute of blue, it was not possible to give much detail. Yet, it was seenable that she had a long, straight, light-coloured hair going down through her slender yet well-shaped body. She had a veil on her face, so it was hidden, and her dark-coloured one piece dress was allowing her dewlap to be seen. 

"Well, if we were to leave that aside, shouldn't you be playing around while thinking of ways to finish the magus of flowers, The Witch of Jealousity?" Archer asked with a straight face, leaving his smile.

"Hah! It has been ages since I have beyonded that man! What is it, you talked as if you knew him?" 

"Oh? Not really, let us say that he is someone whom is known by someone I know. Yet, I doubt if this piece of information has a connection with you obtaining a grail." 

"I do not hate men who is clever, yet being too fast at everything can be annoying, you know." Caster said as she waved her hand around. "In addition, I nearly have completed my task with The Holy Grail."

"Although this has been said, I do not think you would be satistified by a single wish considering the greed of yours. What do you aim for, Caster? There isn't much you can do with it unless you are willing to have your wish granted." Archer told her, with his ice-cold stare and crossed arms. Caster's smile grew wider as Archer figured the things out. 

"Unless you use its connections, don't you think?" Caster said. 

"The Throne of Heroes... Are you willing to conquer that?" Archer asked with a shocked and straight face, before he began to laugh. "And here I was thinking I was losing my own mind."

"Why did you think so? I even could manage to summon a servant, so it is just a matter of time before I completely solve it." After she finished, Archer projected Bakuya in his right hand. 

"Well, I see... But the part I don't get is-" He threw his blade to the throne, without harming Caster since she was just an image, and slicing it half. "that what the purpose of this thing is." Archer said as he pinpointed the dark orb which was inside the throne.

"What a shame!" Archer moved near the throne, and took the orb inside as his hand went through her silhoute, which she responded with a fake moan. "I assume I told you it was not that good to be that fast." She said with a gigle. 

"I am sure that it was the source of this effect which caused Cu to be so. But, affecting him would mean nothing, would it? So why? What was the reason?" Caster smiled before talking. 

"I was just running a test, isn't that obvious? But, there is no necessity for you to worry about, you who has no tomorrow anyway." Before Archer could figure what that was all about, the undefeated monster came out of the dust and swang its tail to Archer, since it was unable to move an arm. However this attack was corresponded by his blade. Then Archer threw the orb to air before projecting a trio of swords, shooting Cu's tail and nailing it to the ground. Before the orb was begining to fall, Archer used the back of his blade to knock him off.