Sha Nagba Imuru: Kur Kagal Irkala; Chapter V

The moment it screamed was the moment its jaw, as well as various body parts, was scattered and flew to all sides. A single arrow, which was simultaneously shot with at least 15 others, made its way inside the Lahmu's mouth and exploded, shattering the body along. The red bowman on the giant body of a guardian, riding on it, was protecting both himself and the guardian via a barrage of explosive arrows, allowing no monster or attack to pass through. However, no arrow was able to withstand the beams that were shot by the Earthmother, thus, the guardian had to move around as quickly as possible not to get hit. Even though the Chaos Tide was slowing them down and corrupting the guardian slowly, they could still manage their own due to the Blessing of The Underworld Ereshkigal granted him.

While they were giving their all not to get vaporised, a single Lahmu managed to pierce through the red bowman's defence of near-infinite arrows. The red bowman, who had no luxury of being consumed and turned into mana, released a final barrage of arrows near them to clean the nearby creatures, then strengthened both his body and his bow, and used it to smack the Lahmu approaching away. 

"Not yet," he thought, as he projected a sword which was way too spiral to be used as a sword. "We are not close enough, I need to get a little closer!" Then, he placed the arrow on his bow string, pulled it and charged it with mana for a solid 5 seconds. During that while, they were surrounded again and the monsters were following behind, whilst some approached from the sides. 

Then, he released it.

Thus, everything got twisted. 

The fake spiral sword, Caladbolg, pierced through all the obstacles onward, twisting and rupturing whatever was trying to stop its advance. Let it be magic, miasma that concealed the Earthmother, The Sea of Life with its corruption which could rival and win against that of the Holy Grail's, or the countless bodies of Lahmu. Now, their way towards was all cleaned, and all they had to do was to outspeed the Lahmu coming from behind and rear, as they will follow them towards the trap already set. However, not just the physical and mystic obstacles were cleaned,

So was her field of vision.

For the first time, Archer saw her. The gigantic body with female features, but nothing human-like with its indigo-blueish skin and many marks through her body. Terrorising horns, eyes which glittered red with hatred and anger, massive wings which looked like could cover the whole sky should they be stretched. If the monster Archer was riding on, which was roughly bigger than 4 buses combined, was as big as a tree, then she would be a skyscraper in contrast.

The Earthmother opened her beast-like jaw and let out a loud yet gentle sound, just like a song of a mother, and right next instant, a barrage of beams were directed towards them. Since they were surrounded by Lahmu and the water, they had no means of avoiding the attack. Thus, they had no choice but to take the blow head-on.

Archer raised his right hand in front of him, while his bow dissappeared in a mist of mana particals, and summoned forth his strongest defence: "Rho Aias!" A giant flower of purple, which was enough to cover the whole head of the guardian Archer was riding on, took shape in the air with its seven petals, blocking every single attack of the ancient goddess. Yet, her attack was not of only one. Beams rained down nonstop, failing to pierce through the shield yet surely wearing it down. 

The first petal got shattered-

Their way was not that long, they nearly was within the range.

The second petal got shattered-

A little more, and all would be set.

The third petal got shattered-

The fourth petal got shattered-!