The Countesse of Blood: Chapter III

Archer was just sitting on a sofa in his room, which was shown to him just an hour ago. After he had heard the name of his master, he surely got shocked, but managed to hide it behind a smile before taking his leave, informing her if she ever needed him, he could have been summoned by her message through another servant. 

Elizabeth Bathory, The Bloody Countesse of Hungary, who killed more than 600 virgin women with torture just to have a bath in their blood, believing that would protect her beauty. She was born in 1560, and died in 1614. So, Emiya was at Hungary, around 16th-17th century. If he was correct, the Bathory he was serving right at that moment was about 14 years old, so he was at 1574-1575, possiblly. He was sure that the heroic sprit was not Elizabeth, due to the fact that she had no magical energy within. According to this fact, his enemy was not her, which was a relief, and this was a fact that he still lacked knowledge. He needed to learn more of this era and decent events, to find out who his target is. Just before he stood up nad began to leave the room to require a newspaper, his door got banged. 

"Who is it?" Emiya questioned, and had to wait for a few seconds before his response. 

"I-it's just me." It was Lily who called out. "May I enter?" She asked, and after Archer gave permission, she slowly opened the door with a catering vehicle before her, which had a ceramic tea pod as well as a milk pod on it. 

"I was wondering if you were comfortable with your room." She said. Archer smiled at her before answering.

"This room surely is great, I could not have asked for more than that. This tea, did you make it?" Archer asked, which caused her to blush before she began to talk. 

"I-I was thinking since you did not have eaten or drunk anything since your arrival, it would not be bad to have a break of drink. I-if this is suitable for you too, would you not share a cup of tea with me?" She asked, while she was looking at the floor, trying to avert her eyes.

"It would be a pleasure." Emiya accepted, and she raised her head with a smile of joy, with her amber eyes shining with happiness, and cheeks of red. She quickly closed the distance, put a table near the sofa, put the cups and poured tea and milk within, before having her place near Archer. Impressive, Archer thought, since her speed could rival many heroic sprits. As someone who was into housework a long time ago, he surely got impressed.

While taking little sips of his tea, which surely was the most delicious tea he ever had, he listened the girl near him who was speaking a bit fast due to her excitement. She was a woman who was just at the begining of her twenties, who had only a little sister a few years younger than herself. She was coming from a family of servants, who served Bathory Family for generations. The parts where she got most excited was the parts about her beloved sister. She got excited so much that she forgot the fact that she already finished her tea, as well as Archer, and she needed to refill the cups. Since she forgot, Emiya poured the tea in behalf without saying a thing. She got frozen after he did so. 

"I-I'm so sorry!" She squeaked with a pair of blushed cheeks. After Emiya told her that it was okay, she took a deep breath and calmed down. "I really am sorry, I just lose control when I start to talk about that little silly." She gave a sincere smile to him, which was warm enough to melt the whole snow of winter within a second. 

"Well, this cannot be helped, I pressume." Emiya mentioned, before he took a little sip from his tea. After he swallowed, he went on. "This is how younger sisters are, all they do is to annoy you for the whole time, but they easily gain the most of your attention and love without you can even realize." 

"You surely talked as if you are an experienced one, Mister Archer! Do you have any sisters?" Lily questioned. A veil of sorrow covered the eyes of man near her, even she could have told that. "I-I apologise if I-"