Journal of C

February 10th

Dear Journal,

     Hello there. Even though I don't have anyone to talk to, treating you, my journal, as a friend helps me ease the pain of loneliness after a long day of testing.

     Today Doctor S doubled my dosage of the serum, probably in the effort to force it to work. While it was more difficult to fight of its control, I still managed to accomplish the feat.

     I can't afford to let them continue testing on me, but I also can't do anything about my situation if I want to-
     No... I don't want to think about them now. I did this to keep them safe, and that's all I need to remember.

     I'm afraid of what the doctor plans on doing next, especially now that they stopped working on Patient X.
     I wish I knew her name, you know? She doesn't deserve any of this. She doesn't even know her own past because of the early testing days stripped her of all her memories...

     If I ever have the chance to escape, im taking her with me. And if it comes down to her or I making it out, I'll make sure she's the one that makes it.

     The lights is growing dim now, so I won't be able to write much longer. I'll need my strength for tomorrow's testing anyway, so I'll get some sleep.

Goodnight, Journal.
~C