Dream World

The girl floated midair in a golden bubble, her short hair moving slightly as if in water. Her eyes were shut, the expression on her face one of disinterest. Her hands, normally always moving, even in sleep, were still, held close to her face.

    Nearby a figure not unlike her stood silently, watching the girl sleep. She knew that the girl in the bubble had to be kept safe, and she had to hope he would find them soon.

     No one knew the location of where she was kept, not even Ultima

     No one knew the location of where she was kept, not even Ultima. Much as she hated keeping secrets from her sisters, she knew if they found out where she was keeping Cassia, they would destroy her.

     While she watched over Cassia, she thought about what Ultima had told her earlier.

'Join Ciara to become part of something bigger'

     She didn't want to be part of something bigger. Much as she had resented Cassia for the imprisonment she had been trapped in for so long, she still didn't like what that meant for Cassia.

     She, after all, was made of all the childish things that made up Cassia. She didn't know how to hold a grudge.

     Plus... She was all Cassia had left. With the other two on a power trip, she was the only one left connected to Cassia. That meant if she left, Cassia would be an empty shell again.

Lifeless.
Lonely.
Unable to care.
Unable to love.

     She couldn't let that happen again. Not after she fought so hard to be known again.

     With a small sigh, she looked back at Cassia. "ᴵᶠ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ ᴴᴱ ᶜᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ᵁˢ... ˢᵀᴬᵞ ˢᵀᴿᴼᴺᴳ ᶜᴬˢˢᴵᴬ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ."