Tagged, I guess

@SparkstreamTagged me

@Sparkstream
Tagged me

10 items bout me

1. I'm rather antisocial, and only I get along with my internet families and friends.

2. I'm currently working on two books I hope to publish in the real world someday.

3. I have two best friends, one I met IRL, and one online. (Ash and Shade)

4. I'm currently watching Madagascar: Escape to Africa.

5. My little sister is the biggest brat known to humankind.

6. I've been in a continuous roleplay with Shade over text for I believe a little more than a year.

7. My sunburn is killing me right now and I'm gonna cry.

8. I'm gonna be doing Senior Skip day on Monday, I'll get a whole day to myself.

9. I'm currently struggling to pick between two endings in my book Forced to Forget.

10. I'm tired as hell right now.

WritenInLight
SeaBelleStories
Lifedaily
SukasiCreep
KeeksBeHere
HetaKam
ShadeFinder
Koriokraft25
JasonnStone
becca4leafclover
Jade-Spade
belonephobia
Absolutes Quarantined
CinnamonRollDavid
Rays_Mask
Supergirls456
Super_Fun_Rainbow
F3athersAndInk
HereCxmesTheSun
ashe-stardust
WithLife02
BeccaWise4
kawaiiKiya29
Flutterbolt667
Pluviaphilia
WonderStream
ObjectStories
ReeseIsReal

^
I only know a few of these people

Um.
My life's a joke, does that count?

And here's a spoiler I guess. (it's an exert from an unpublished oneshot)

     "Are you sure you want to do this, Rose?" The quiet voice of Samuel made its way through the helmet covering Rose's head. "I have to. It's the only way to save Ethan." Rose replied softly. "Hit the switch."

     Samuel let out a short sigh, then did as she commanded.  The machine lit up, and the helmet let out a series of short clicks as it began to establish the link between brain and wiring.

     He then backed up to where Violet waited, and together they watched their friend slowly disappear.

~

     An hour passed before the first scream rent the air.