F**ked up Scare Dream

So, everyone has those weird and scary dreams that cause them to wake up feeling like either was /real/,right? Well, here's one of mine. (I woke up from this dream about an hour ago. Still a little freaked out tbh)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was told to fly a plane, a full sized plane, from the ground with a remote control, and almost crashed it when I tried to bring it down for a landing eve cause I lost control of the remote when I saw a creepy looking dude in the shadows.

Later, there was this dude who was out to get me. Like, seriously out to get me. It was the same creepy dude I had seen before, but his features were slightly softer, more welcoming.  And he had powers to control others, but he had to touch them to make it work.

So, he caught me first at my house, I passed out when he touched my shoulder and woke up back at his mansion, along with like, 50 others. Apparently I wasn't the first he had kidnapped for his potential plan.*

At first I was passive. I didn't realize anything was wrong, I just felt like I was missing something. One day, my brain finally figured out what was missing, Shade, and all my memories came flooding back. But I had to hide it until I could escape, which wasn't easy.

Eventually, I escaped one night by opening a window and climbing down the roof.(keep in mind it was a sloped, tin roof,  and not easy to run on)

I escaped into the night, but that just started the chase....

He'd catch me in different ways, once when he sent out a rain that made everyone sleepy, but I outsmarted him by putting a towel over my head so the rain didn't touch me, another time when I was asleep, and still another almost directly after I escaped.

He'd eventually capture me, I'd be passive for a while, but I'd eventually break free when I remember Shade, and my friends. I'd escape, he'd chase me.

A lot of my escapes were made by smashing windows, cuz this place had tons of windows, and climbing out, then finding a new place to hide out.

But all that changed one night, when I broke the cycle by seeking help from my nearby neighbor. I had never spoken to them before, but when they heard I was running from the man, they were willing to help me hide. Everyone knew who this man was by now, and everyone knew that he was bad.

But unknown to me, I had broken his rules of the chase. He came into the house, slaughtered everyone in the house,  even the baby, and then found me hiding under the bed in the master bedroom.

I knew I was doomed. His once kindly face had become a mask of rage, and he lifted the bed almost effortlessly to get to me. He told me I had broken the rules, and had to be punished. I closed my eyes in defeat, finally knowing I could never beat him. I'd be his Muse the rest of my life, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

I was broken.

As his gloved hand reached towards me, a voice, one I knew only I could hear, whispered a single word in my ear.

Run

Suddenly I felt a warmth, a strength I didn't know I had, and I threw the bedside table at him, then once again smashed the window and ran.

I was still running when I woke up.

*potential plan: the man wanted to find the perfect Muse for him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Weird as shit, ya? It scared me so badly.