The White Room

Ultima stood outside the white room, her mismatched eyes glowing with anticipation. No matter how many times she came here since she discovered it, the feeling of raw magic was always empowering.

     As the former mask pushed her way through the barrier she had placed around the room, an errant thought started to bother her. 'Earlier, when I freed Suki, as per the deal, why did I bother making her take Em'paath back to Shade? He was a rival, a barrier in the way of my path to destroy Cassia.'

     Shaking her head to clear the thoughts away, she realized that she had made it through, and was now in The White Room.
Cassia's White Room, to be exact.
"ғιnally... ι can creaтe anoтнer вeιng ιn peace."

     And so she set to work.

Pulling at the fabric of the rooms, she gather together a massive amount of power. Pulling out the shadow knife, she directed to power into being, careful to funnel the magic itself through the blade so it didn't destroy her.

A blaze of black and purple fire erupted from the tip of the blade, blasting directly into the center of the pulsing ball of magic.

     A being began to slowly take form, first the head emerging, then a torso, and the bottom half soon followed. Arms and legs soon appeared, and features appeared on the figure's face.

     The harsh purple light grew brighter, blotting out the figure and most of The White Room. Only the silhouette of Ultima, pushed down into a crouching position by the huge blast of power, could be faintly made out in the blaze, the gleam that was the knife shining through despite the blaze of power.

Then, just as as it started, it stopped. The light died slowly, fading with every blink of Ultima's different colored eyes. She stood back up, and looked at the figure she had created.

The girl floated within the purple sphere of Ultima's magic, her eyes closed

The girl floated within the purple sphere of Ultima's magic, her eyes closed. While the magic of the room and knife combined was able to create a physical form, the knife would need some time to cool down until Ultima could use it to finish her new pet.

Until then, she would wait.