Chapter 3

The next day...

4 pm...

Roni's POV

I basically threw all of my clothes from my drawers onto the floor

I basically threw all of my clothes from my drawers onto the floor. It wasn't that much anyway, but only one thing was going through my mind: What the hell am I going to wear?

Yesterday, I met this guy, Sammy, at a cafe. He bought me a drink and took me home. He offered me a job, but not just a normal one. He wants me to fuck him for money. I was desperate so I accepted.

Today, he was taking me to his place. I rummaged through the pile of clothes I had.
———

After about 10 minutes of decision making, I settled on a blue dress that was half off shoulder and half long sleeved. It ended mid thigh and hugged my curves perfectly. I paired that with black heels.

 I paired that with black heels

I slipped on my panties first

I slipped on my panties first. Then, I put on my outfit. I went into the bathroom and braided my hair. Then, I did my makeup. I applied mascara and lip gloss.

Then I grabbed my purse. There were a few knocks on my door. I went towards the door and opened it, revealing Sammy. He smiled down at me.

"Hey, Roni, you look... wow." He managed to compliment me, but I could tell he was speechless and he definitely liked what I was wearing.

"Hi, Sammy. Thanks." I smiled back, biting my lip. 

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and stepped out of my apartment, and locked the door behind me.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him as we walked out. I felt myself get hot. He's really touchy and I'm really turned on by it. Usually, I'd punch a guy in the face if he ever touched me like this.

"You look beautiful." He finally complimented me, making my cheeks heat up even more.

"Thank you." I said and he grabbed my ass, making me gasp in surprise and him chuckle.

"You got a lotta cake back here." He said, squeezing it more and making me heat up even more than before. Oh my god. I giggled a little, but inside I was annoyed. Why would he do that? I don't even know him like that for him to be grabbing my ass.

We soon got out of the apartment building and to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I sat inside. He closed the door and went around, sitting in the driver's seat. He started the car and we drove off.
———

"So, you excited?" He asked me. I brushed my hair behind my ear as he glanced at me. What? Why the hell would I be excited?

"I don't know. I've never done this before." I giggled nervously.

"You'll be fine. I promise." He said and I took a deep breath.

"So, in order to do this, we'd have to live together. Would you be comfortable with moving out of your apartment and in with me soon? It'd be more convenient that way." He asked. I looked at him and he glanced at me again, then continued to drive.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Move in with me." He said again and I stayed silent for a little too long. "Well?"

"I don't know. We just met. Don't you think that it'll be a little awkward." I answered.

"Not really, but it's your decision. Just think about it, ok. I'll give you til the end of next month to decide." He told me. I nodded, then made a left turn.

"Are you, uh, a virgin?" He asked. Are you serious right now? We barely know each other. I'm not gonna tell him.

"I don't wanna answer that." I told him. I'm not embarrassed about being a virgin, even though I'm not. I wish I was. My first experience was great, I'm not gonna lie, but I regret losing it to the person I thought I loved.

"Look, Roni, you have to be able to open up to me about your sex life because I don't wanna do anything that'll make you uncomfortable." He said.

"The job itself is uncomfortable!" I snapped.

"So why'd you--?"

"Can you just drop it?! You ask way too many fucking questions." I growled.

"Ok then." He took a deep breath and continued to drive. He tried to keep calm and not get mad. Maybe I shouldn't have snapped at him like that.

The car became silent. I was kinda relieved that he wasn't asking any more questions though. But I still felt bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that." I apologized immediately.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I was being nosy." He apologized, too. I smiled to myself. A guy that admits to his mistake and apologizes are the guys that I'm into.

"No, I'm not a virgin." I said bluntly.

"Oh." He answered and glanced at me then paid attention to the road again. "You seem like you wish you were. Did something happen?" He questioned.

"I just wish it was a different person. That's all. I mean, it literally one of the best things that's ever happened to me, but he was only using me." I answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up." He apologized.

"It's ok. You didn't know. It was my fault anyway." I said.

"No, don't say that. It's never your fault. You couldn't have known." He assured me and I shook my head.

"Believe me. It was. I guess I just wasn't good enough for him." I answered and I mentally facepalmed. I'm literally pouring my heart out to some guy I just met.

"You are good enough, Roni. And you'll find someone that'll prove it to you, I promise." He said and that made me smile. We fell silent again and Sammy continued to drive.
———

"Hey, you hungry?" He asked me. I shook my head. I just wanted to sleep.

"No, I'm too tired." I yawned out of nowhere.

"You can sleep. We have a long way to go. I'll wake you up when we get there." He told me. You don't gotta tell me twice.

"Ok." I leaned against the window and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.