Chapter 30

About a year later...

Roni's POV

It's been a little over a year since what happened

It's been a little over a year since what happened. I'm not gonna lie, I still get nightmares of Stephen and what he did to me. I'm still so paranoid that he'd show up again, even though he's behind bars now, but I'm so glad that everything is over.

I've been seeing a therapist for the past few months. He's a great guy and I don't feel awkward talking to him about my problems.

Sammy is no longer under house arrest and he's on probation now, which is almost up.

We got back together after he broke up with Stassie. Even though he hurt me so much, I can't say I didn't miss him. I missed him so much.

The fact that he actually came back to save me just makes me love him even more. I don't think anyone else would've done that for me.

Right now, Sammy, Li, and I were cuddled on the couch, watching Small Foot. I kissed Li's head as she giggled at the movie. Then, I felt Sammy kiss my head. I lifted my head to kiss his lips and he smiled, kissing back.

"Ewwww." Lia groaned and put her hand between our lips. I laughed and started to kiss her hand playfully, making her giggle again.
———

After what seemed like hours entertaining Lia, she was finally asleep. Sammy took her to her room.

I went into the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a bottle of beer. Before I could open it, arms wrapped around my waist and kisses were planted on my neck.

I moaned instantly. Sammy always knows how to turn me on so quickly, which I love. It's like he has magic hands or something.

"god, I've missed your body." He growled into my ear, kissing behind it and going back down to my neck. He turned me around and lifted me, placing me onto the kitchen island. He kissed my lips and I happily kissed him back.

He pulled away, attaching his lips to my neck once again. I sighed softly, running my fingers through his hair. He trailed his kisses lower, kissing each of my breasts. He pulled my top off in a single motion, exposing my bare chest.

He kissed my cleavage a few times before getting to work on my breasts. He kissed each of them, pinching one of my nipples and sucking the other.

"Oh god." I sighed again. He stopped what he was doing to me, then pulled down my shorts and panties, throwing them somewhere in the room. He bent down, spreading my legs and pulling me towards him, causing me to slump a little. I propped myself up with my elbows.

He kissed my wet area a few times, before sucking and licking every inch.

"Fuck, Sammy..." I whimpered, trying to keep my voice down.

"Mmm, you're so sweet and wet for me." He chuckled, making me moan out.
——

He got up, pulling down his shorts before pushing into me.

"Oooh..." I whispered, gripping the edges of the counter tightly. He pounded into me full speed, like he was waiting to fuck me. Oh my god. "Oh my god, Sammy." I moaned out, collapsing onto the counter.

"I'm sorry baby." He slowed down, kissing my neck. He went at a more reasonable pace, earning a few more moans from me.

"Oh fuck." I whined because he made me feel so good. "Your dick is so good." I sighed, gripping his wrist with one hand.

"Yea, you like my dick, baby?" He growled.

"I love your dick. So much." I nodded, making him smirk. He lifted me from the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck at the same time. He grabbed my ass, pulling me up and down.

"Oh fuck." I groaned, throwing my head back. I started to bounce on him a little so that he wasn't doing all the work.

"I wanna sit on your dick." I pleaded a few minutes later.

"You do? Huh?" He teased.

"I wanna sit on your dick, daddy." I moaned and he sat down in the chair behind him. I started to bounce on him, making sure his dick hit my spot each time.

"Oh fuck, yes baby! Just like that." He groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure.
——

"Oh my god, Sammy. I'm coming." I sighed, slowing down.

"I'm gonna put another baby inside of you if you don't stop bouncing on me like that." He groaned and I gasped, stopping.

"Why'd you stop?" He took a breath, looking at me in confusion.

"Was that supposed to be a joke, Sammy?" I looked at him with a blank expression.

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want another baby?" I asked him and he just looked at me.

"Why would I want another baby?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because you just said—." I stopped and sighed deeply. "Forget I asked." I said and got off of him.

"Wait, Roni. What's wrong?" He asked, standing up.

"Nothing, I don't feel well." I said, ready to burst into tears. I always wanted another baby so that Lia didn't feel lonely. So that she'd have someone to play with. I was just waiting for Sammy to bring it up, but not like this.

"Roni, believe it or not, I know when you're lying to me, ok? And you are definitely lying to me. You can talk to me, c'mon. What's bothering you?" He told me and I sighed again. He took my hand and pulled me onto his lap.

"I want another baby, Sammy." I said and he looked taken aback.

"Why? Isn't Lia enough?" He asked me.

"No, Sammy, of course Lia's enough, but she's a little lonely, you know. It'd be nice to have someone to play with her." I said and he nodded.

"You're right, but I just need time to think it over, ok?" He said and I nodded. I wasn't exactly satisfied with his answer, but I'll take what I can get.

"Thank you, baby." I thanked and kissed him. Then I got up, to get my clothes.

"Wait, where you going? We're not done." He questioned.

"I kinda ruined the mood, didn't I?" I asked him.

"If you ruined the mood, I wouldn't still have a boner." He told me.

"I'm not in the mood anymore, Sammy. I don't feel well. I'm sorry." I said.

"Hey, it's fine. I'll just finish myself." He said and got up, walking away. Now I feel bad.