Chapter 10

Roni's POV

Stassie. Sammy's ex. I couldn't help but despise her. She was the fakest bitch I've ever met. She wouldn't stop staring at me and keeps giving me dirty looks.

We were all in the back at the pool. Sammy had me on his lap while he was talking with the guys. It was uncomfortable because his you-know-what was poking my back.

I was talking with Madison, Kylie, and Claudia, who were actually really nice girls. I really misjudged them. We were talking about ourselves, getting to know each other. We also talked about girl stuff, like hot celebrities, fashion, and make up.

"We should get more drinks." Madison suggested and we agreed. The four of us left and walked back into the house and entered the kitchen to get a drink.

"So, Roni. What's the deal with you and Sam, huh?" Kylie smirked, then giggled. I felt my cheeks get hot and they started teasing me.

"We aren't exactly together." I said.

"What do you mean? You guys are just fucking?" Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"Yea." I answered, taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh ok. But you like him, right? He seems to like you. A lot." Madison questioned.

"We barely know each other. I don't like him like that." I said.

"Sure you don't. You can't stop blushing every time we mention him." Claudia nudged me. I felt even hotter, making them giggle.

"What about you and G, Madison?" I asked her and her cheeks became rosy.

"It's complicated." She answered and I nodded.

"Complicated how?" I asked.

"It's like, one minute he likes me, and the next, he doesn't acknowledge my existence. He treats me like a toy and I fucking hate it." She explained.

"Oh my god. I didn't think it was like that. I thought you guys were just fucking. You have feelings for him?" Kylie asked.

"Yea, and every time I tell him, he turns me down." She said and Claudia hugged her.

"Make him jealous." I said and she looked at me.

"What?"

"I'll talk to Sammy. You're gonna flirt with him and G will definitely get jealous. If he reacts, he likes you, if not, then you'll find another guy." I suggested and the girls agreed.

"If that actually works, I'll love you forever Roni." She squealed and hugged me. I was a little surprised, but I hugged her back. Wow, these people are really affectionate.

"Yea, c'mon. Let's go." I said and we all went back to the pool. I sat back next to Sammy and Madison sat on the other side of him. I whispered the plan into his ear and he agreed, turning to Madison.