Chapter 39

A few weeks later...

Sammy's POV

The guys and I were hanging out at the studio again, recording music

The guys and I were hanging out at the studio again, recording music. Nate was in the booth, rapping his lyrics for his song Private Party and let me tell you, the song is fire.

We all cheered for him as he finished the song with a smile. Derek hit the stop button so that it stopped recording. Nate put the headphones back on the mic before stepping out of the booth.

"That was lit, bro." G high-fived him.

"Thass a banger right there, bro. I'm tellin' you." I said and the guys agreed.

"Thanks guys." He sat down with a deep sigh. "Yo, pass me a beer." He told J and he grabbed one from the cooler, handing it to Nate.

"Aight, since we're done, let's talk." I said, sipping on my beer.

"How's it going with Madison, G?" Derek asked him and G started cheesing like an idiot.

"It's great, man. I'm an idiot for not cuffing her sooner."

"I'm surprised. You really do love her, huh?" Nate asked him.

"Of course. She's my everything now. I think I might marry her. I don't know yet." He said and we all laughed at him. "What's so funny?" He questioned with a frown.

"When J told us he was gonna propose to Claudia, you were like 'Damn, you're whipped man. I could never.' Now look at you." I laughed and so did everyone else.

G just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't talk. You always come to us about your relationship problems." He said.

"And you came to my girl about yours." I fired back and he sighed.

"Touché." He gave in, making us laugh. "Did you know Roni locked me and Madison in a room and wouldn't let us out until we talked things out?" He said and I looked at him.

"No way she'd do that." I shook my head.

"Yes, she would." He argued back. "Ask her about it." He said again and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Speaking of, we haven't heard any problems from you lately. Is everything good?" Nate questioned.

"More than good, surprisingly. She's hornier than usual since she's pregnant, you know? So we're always in between the sheets." I said. "Or in the shower, on the couch, on the wall, on our dresser, on the sink, on—."

"Aight, Sam. We got it." Derek interrupted me and the guys laughed.

"When she was pregnant with Lia, it was terrible, bro. She was literally the devil. And none of us could do anything about it." Johnson said.

"Yea, that's my bad. It's not gonna happen again, I'm telling you." I said. "You know she agreed to have a threesome?" I asked the guys and they laughed.