Chapter 43

A month later...

Roni's POV

"Good evening

"Good evening. My name is Ethan and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with a drink and appetizers?" Ethan, the waiter, asked me and Sammy.

"Do you have any drinks with no alcohol?" Sammy asked him.

"No, sir. We don't."

"Is water ok, babe?" He asked me.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Ok, a water for her and I'll get a Merlot." Sammy told him and he wrote it down.

"And are you guys ready to order any appetizers?" The man asked.

"What do you want, baby girl?" Sammy asked me.

"Can we get mini chicken quesadillas and fried shrimp and calamari?" I asked and Sammy nodded.

"Ok, I'll be back shortly. Take this time to order your meals." The waiter said before leaving.

"Sammy, this place is beautiful." I told him as I looked around.

"I knew you'd like it, baby."

"What's the occasion?" I asked him because there's no way he'd just take me out for no reason.

"Do I really need a reason to treat my beautiful girlfriend to a fancy, romantic dinner?" He questioned me and I smiled.

"It just doesn't sound like something you'd do, that's all." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"A 'thank you' would be nice." He said and I rolled my eyes this time.

"Thank you, Daddy." I said, just to tease him, which caught him by surprise. I giggled, biting my lip at his flushed reaction.

"Roni, don't. Not here, understand?" He growled and I sighed dramatically.

"Ok, fine daddy." I pouted and he grunted.

"Roni, stop what you're doing."

"But what am I doing, daddy?" I questioned, batting my lashes innocently.

"Stop with the innocent act. You're not gonna like what I'll do to you if you keep doing what your doing." He growled sternly.

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Try me, Roni." He said with a slight smirk, making me laugh.