Chapter 11

Roni's POV

I made my way out of the house and to Elise's car

I made my way out of the house and to Elise's car. As soon as I got in, she drove off immediately. I couldn't contain my smile. It's just that Sammy makes me feel... amazing. I don't know what this feeling is, but I definitely like it.

"Oh shit, boo. You look hot!" Elise squealed and I looked at what she was wearing.

"Oh shit. You too bitch!" I complimented her back, then we both giggled.

"Why are you smiling?" Elise raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip and shook my head

"I'm guessing he made it up to you, huh? With his dick." She smirked.

"Yea, he did." I answered, smiling and blushing more.

"You're really lucky." She said and I smiled even more. "And damn, his house is huge. He must be really rich." She said and I agreed.

"He is, but he doesn't live alone. He shares it with four other guys."

"Are they hot?" She questioned.

"You have no idea. I have never seen so many hot guys at once." I answered again and we both giggled.

"Are any of them single?" She questioned.

"Uh, no. They all have girlfriends." I said and she nodded.

"So, how did you and this friend of yours meet?" She asked again.

"At a cafe. He paid for my drink and then took me home." I explained, leaving out the part where he gave me a job to be his sugar baby.

"Awww, that's so cute. He sounds like a really sweet guy." She smiled.

"He is. I really like him."

"What's his name?"

"Samuel." I answered. Elise nodded.

"Enough about Sammy, what's up with you?" I questioned her.

"Well, I met this girl." She bit her lip and I squealed.