Chapter 36

About 30 minutes later...

Roni's POV

"I hate you, Sammy

"I hate you, Sammy." I groaned as I put my clothes back on.

"You know you love me, mama." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Say it, Roni. You looooove me." He teased and he turned me around, grabbing me by my neck, making me moan and giggle. "Say it, baby." He demanded, bringing his face closer to mine.

"I love you." I said and kissed him. He let go of my neck and smacked my ass and grabbed it, making me gasp.

"Eewwwwww." I heard Lia screech, making me and Sammy laugh.

"Com'ere, mamas." I told her and she skipped over and jumped into my arms. I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Daddy, I wan kiss." She said and he smiled, kissing her cheek and making her giggle. "Mommy, I wan kiss." She said to me and I kissed her nose, making her squeal and giggle.

"We should have a threesome." Sammy said and I looked at him.

"Is that really the idea that popped into your head while I'm holding your daughter?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Ok, maybe it was bad timing, but I've been thinking about it for a while." He said. I put Li down and she ran off.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea. You want a guy or girl?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Where's this coming from?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I just wanna try somethin new." He shrugged.

"I think we should do it then." I agreed.

"Really? You actually wanna do it?" He asked me.

"Yea, why not?" I shrugged and he smiled.

"So you want a guy or girl?" He asked me.

"Uhhh, maybe a girl." I said and he smirked.

"Ok, like who?"

"I don't know. Maybe Madison. She needs to get laid." I joked and we both laughed.

"You're funny." He chuckled. "It'd probably be best to get a girl we don't know though."

"And why's that?" I questioned.

"I don't know, it'll be more exciting." He shrugged and it clicked. Oh wow. The nerve of this boy.

"Actually, we should get a guy instead." I said and he frowned.

"Why a guy?" He questioned, slightly irritated.

"It'll be more exciting." I mocked him.

"No Roni." He disagreed.

"Oh. So you were fine with it being another girl, but another guy is a problem?" I questioned him.

"Roni, don't start this right now."