Chapter 25

About an hour later...

Roni's POV

I got to the house a while ago and already started packing my things

I got to the house a while ago and already started packing my things. I managed to get most of my things into two suitcases and was almost done packing.

I should've known. I should've known that all Sammy wanted from me was sex. Just like all the other guys before him. I can't believe I actually fell in love with that asshole just to find out he didn't love me back. At all.

And I'm pregnant with his fucking baby. I had gone to the doctor's before I went to go see Sammy at the studio to tell him. The doctor told me I was almost 2 months along, which I found surprising. I didn't even feel like I was pregnant. But that probably explained the morning sickness and my mood swings.

This was all a mistake. Everything went downhill for me from the moment Sammy and I met. But I have nowhere else to go. I had moved out of my old apartment and everything. I didn't have the money to rent a room. I could probably stay with Elise though.

I heard the door to Sammy's room open. Shit. I was hoping to get out of here before he came home.

"Roni." I heard him call me, but I ignored him. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Baby." He said again. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't even look at him.

"Are you here to tell me you don't want to be the father of your child, too?" I questioned. I felt his hand on my chin and he turned my head so that I was looking him in the eye.

"Why didn't you tell me you loved me?" He asked.

"I did. And you acted all surprised and pretended like you didn't hear me." I sniffled.

"When? You've never said that you love me." He asked.

"The day Stephen showed up." I told him and he sighed.

"god, I'm such an idiot." He mumbled, but I heard him.

"Yea, you are. And so am I." I answered.

"Roni, I'm sorry, ok? I really am." He took my hand.

"I can't believe you'd say that behind my back, Sammy. If I didn't show up when I did, I would've never known. You would've continued to lead me on." I said.

"Roni, c'mon. You can't expect me to just say I love you back. I don't feel that way about you." He said and that hurt.

"I guess with Stassie, it wasn't a problem. I bet you still love her which is why you won't say it to me. Maybe you're still seeing her and sleeping with her behind my back." I continued, getting even more emotional.

"Ok, now you're going too far. You know that's not true, Roni. I'd never do that to you." He slightly raised his voice at me.

"Don't talk to me. I'm done this time. I've given you way too many chances." I sighed, pulling my hand away.

"I care about you, ok? I'm sorry I don't love you, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future." He spoke again.

"There is no future with us so don't even bother continuing to explain yourself, Sammy. I said I'm done." I answered him.

"Roni, c'mon please—."

"No. Stop with that bullshit. It's over." I pulled off the promise ring he gave to me and threw it at him. "Give it to a girl you love." There was so much venom in my voice. He picked it up.

"Roni. There's no one else I'd give this ring to, but you. You're special to me. I-I do love you, ok? I just didn't wanna admit it because it seemed too good to be true." He said, making me turn to him. All that did was make everything worse.

"You're a fucking liar! You're just saying that to me!" I screamed at him.

"Ok, you're right, I am, but I just need time Roni. It hasn't been that long since we started dating." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So with Stassie it's different, right?" I said.

"We've dated for like three years, Roni! Of course I love her!" He said and then his eyes widened, realizing what he just said.

"Wow. Fuck you, Sammy!" I pushed him, more tears rolling down my cheeks. "I fucking knew it. I knew this was all too good to be true." I cried.

"Roni, wait no. I didn't mean that, baby." He said again.

"Of course you didn't, Sammy. You don't mean anything you fucking say to me. Everything you've said to me is a damn lie. Just stay out of my life, ok? I'm done." I said, all packed up.

"Roni, c'mon, don't leave me. You promised." He said.

"I didn't promise you shit. You're the one that promised no more secrets." I fired back, getting up in his face and pushed him again.

"Roni, I'm sorry."

"You know, most girls wouldn't wanna be with a guy who has killed someone. Most girls wouldn't stay with a guy who doesn't fucking love them, Sammy. But I did because I love you. And I thought you felt the same so I was just giving you time. But if you don't love me back, I won't stay." I explained, pushing him again.

"Well, most guys wouldn't date broke strippers, but here we are, baby." He growled and I just stayed silent. What an asshole. "Oh, so you suddenly forgot how to speak?" He mocked me.

"Stassie was a broke stripper, right?" I crossed my arms over my chest. His facial expression softened to a look of regret, but he didn't say anything else. "I wish you two the best since you love her so much." I said.

"Roni, it's not like that. I don't love her. Don't go." He pleaded, but I ignored him.

I grabbed my things and pushed past him, leaving the house. I put all of my things into my car and drove off, seeing Sammy standing in the distance.