Chapter 22

Roni's POV

Sammy kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan

Sammy kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan. He pushed me down onto the couch and climbed on top of me, kissing my lips again. He removed my shorts and top, leaving me naked under him.

He kissed down my body, making sure I made a noise to each kiss he placed on me. He made it in between my legs, planting soft kisses on me, then going down on me, making me scream and moan and gasp and cry out his name.

"Sammy!" I gasped, bringing my hands to his head and pulling on his hair. I felt myself shake under him and before I knew it, I squirted all over his face. He started laughing as I flopped down onto the couch, trying to catch my damn breath.

"You ok?" He raised an eyebrow, and I glared up at him. "Looks like my mouth can do to you a lot more than I thought." He said and I hit him.

"Stop it." I turned on my side and closed my eyes. I felt Sammy take my right leg, putting it onto his shoulder. "Sammy, I'm tired. Stop it." I yawned, but he didn't listen. He pushed himself into me.

"Oh my--." I whined. I sat up a little and wrapped my arm around his neck, putting our lips together. He held my ass, pushing himself into me as he held me towards his crotch so that his thrusts would be deeper.

Before we could finish, there was loud banging on the door, making me groan.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Who the fuck is that?!?!" I screamed and Sammy nudged me lightly. Whoever that was stopped me from coming, which is very irritating.

"I should probably see who's at the door." Sammy said and I shook my head.

"No. Keep going, ignore them." I whined, holding him tighter. He continued thrusting, and I moaned out.

"Open the fucking door!!" Someone yelled. I rolled my eyes and Sammy pulled out of me. He put his clothes back on and I just lied there on the couch.

"Roni, put your shit on!" He growled and I huffed, picking up my things and putting them on. I'm so fucking pissed, it's not even funny. There was more loud banging on the door. I pushed past Sammy. "Roni, wait don't—!" And I opened the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?!!? You just stopped me from—!" I screamed, looking up, then I froze. Immediately, 4 buff guys, barged in, two of them taking me and the other two seizing Sammy.

"What the fuck?!?! Get the hell off me!" I screamed, struggling while Sammy was calm. What the hell? What the fuck did they want?!

The psychopaths sat me in a chair and tied me to it, making sure I wouldn't get out. What? Did I owe them a lap dance or something? The other two guys kept Sammy in their arms.

"Long time, no see, Samuel." I heard another man's voice. I looked up and some guy walked in. He had jet black hair that was gelled back. He was covered in tattoos, and he had on all black clothes. And how does he know Sammy?

"Stephen." Sammy growled.

"You know this bastard?!" I questioned.

"Wow, she's stunning." He said, looking toward me, then walking over to me. He knelt in front of me, then raised his hand and caressed my cheek, but I pulled my face away from his touch.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I growled and spat in his face. He chuckled, then raised his hand and slapped the shit out of me, making me gasp.

"Don't fucking touch her like that?! What is wrong with you!" Sammy growled, fighting to get out of the hold of the other two guys, but he couldn't.

"I see you like the ones with attitude." He said, wiping his face with his shirt as I struggled not to cry. That really hurt and my face stings.

"I see you have no respect for women." I muttered and he just looked at me and smirked, then laughed.

"Anyway, that's not what I came here for. You owe me my money. For the 'jobs' I've done for you." He said and I had to ask because I was confused.

"What is he talking about, Sammy? What jobs?" I questioned.

"Oh, you didn't tell her?" The tattooed guy questioned and Sammy frowned.

"Stop Stephen." He growled.

"Tell me what? What jobs is he talking about, Sammy?" I questioned and he just looked at me. "What the fuck?! Answer me!" I looked at him, all confused.

"Well, beautiful, your boyfriend here has asked me to do some favors for him. And he hasn't paid me." Stephen answered me.

"I still don't understand."

"Damn, you have such a mouth, but I swear, you're really dumb." He mocked me and I scoffed.

"I'm not dumb. Just tell me." I groaned.

"Tell her, Samuel. Tell her about how you asked me to hide the bodies." He said and I looked at Sammy.

"Baby, don't listen to him. Please. He's lying." He said and I knew that Sammy was lying.

"I'm lying? Would you like to see pictures?" He asked me and I shook my head. I stared down at the ground, trying so hard not to just break down in front of them. "What? Too much for you to handle?" He mocked me, taking my chin in his hand and I tore my face again. "Aww, princess. Are you gonna cry?" He questioned me and I couldn't help the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"You killed people?" I looked at him again, not believing this.

"Baby--."

"I've been sleeping in the same fucking bed as a murderer! Oh my god!" I sobbed.

"So, you gonna give me my money?" Stephen clapped his hands together.

"It's upstairs. The first door on the right. There's a safe in the closet wall." Sammy sighed. I couldn't even look at him.

"Let him go." Stephen ordered and they released Sammy. "Smith, Johnston go with him." He ordered and the two guys that were next to me went up with Sammy. Stephen approached me and looked down at me. I was a mess, I don't know how he was able to even look at me. "You gonna spit on me again?" He asked and I shook my head.

He bent down to my height and untied me. Then he touched my thigh, making me smack his hand off of me. He chuckled and stood back up.

Soon, Sammy came back with a duffel bag and walked over to Stephen, handing him the bag. Then, they left without another word. Sammy went over to lock the door.

"Roni, please. It's not what you think, ok? The reason I killed one person was because he took my brother away from me. He killed him and I had to get my revenge. Baby, I had to." He defended himself.

I ignored him. I wasn't talking to him. For goodness sake, I was sleeping with a fucking criminal. I let him kiss me, and god. How could I be so stupid? I didn't even know Sammy, but I literally jumped on his dick and fell in love with him.

Yea, I told him that I loved him. He sounded so shocked so I had to cover it up. Nice to know he didn't give a fuck about me. I went upstairs and soon heard Sammy follow me. I got to 'his' room and grabbed all of my things.

"Roni."

"I don't wanna talk to you. Just leave me the fuck alone." I sighed, not even in the mood to fight. He obeyed, leaving. I've been sleeping with a killer. A fucking killer. My life is all kinds of fucked up.