Chapter 42

The next night...

Roni's POV

I had already put Li to sleep and was getting ready to go to sleep myself

I had already put Li to sleep and was getting ready to go to sleep myself. Sammy wasn't home yet and I wasn't really worried because he told me he was gonna stay late at the studio.

Next thing I knew, the bedroom door opened, revealing Sammy. I smiled and so did he. He walked over to me and kissed me.

"Hi my love, I missed you." He said, making me smile.

"I missed you, too." I told him and he kissed me again.

"Is Lia asleep?" He asked me.

"Yea, she's been asleep for a while. I just got out the shower." I told him.

"Baby, can we talk?" He asked me, which confused me.

"About?" I questioned.

"I just wanna apologize to you for yesterday. I was angry at so many other things and I took it out on you. All you wanted to do was add some excitement to our sex and I didn't appreciate it and I'm sorry. Thank you for trusting me enough to do that with me." He told me and I sighed.

"It's ok, Sammy. I'm not mad at you." I told him.

"I know, but I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." I said.

"And to make it up to you, I have a surprise for you in my studio." He said.

"You said I wasn't allowed in there." She said.

"I take it back. Just come on." He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the bed.

"Sammy, I'm tired. Not tonight, ok?" I whined. He lifted me into his arms, carrying me bridal style and I didn't complain.
———

Sammy put me down as we got to the door of his studio.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be ready for. You didn't even let me get dressed."

"You're not gonna be worried about that. Trust me." He smirked and I was hella confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Just open the door." He rolled his eyes. I obeyed, waking in to see some guy sitting on the couch.